forum

My arm IS KILLING ME

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sticks_old
Hey guys, guess i'll finally decide to intro myself after a few hundred plays.

Found this site through a NDS related site (go figure) and i've been hooked for a while. Was wondering how the heck you can play with a mouse, then it hit me...I HAVE A GRAPHICS TABLET. Now my spinners are a killer. :D

Doesn't really help the forearm/wrist/fingers hurting though. :x
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
TriptychR
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Sticks_old
Heck, I can use a mouse, for the more crazier beatmaps I use mouse/tablet/keyboard combo, it's just that after a few plays with the mouse in the beginning then using the tablet, I threw my mouse at the wall.

Give me carpal tunnel will you...
Pokebis
Here you go! :)
*Hands carpal tunnel*
YoshiKart

Pokebis wrote:

Here you go! :)
*Hands carpal tunnel*
Argh, puns!!!

Anyway, welcome to the community! =D
James

lukewarmholiday wrote:

REEL MEN USE MICE!
and never use tablet even ONCE
minyeob
Osu kills our fingers, arms etc. XD
awp
You can all go to hell with your anti-tablet propaganda
James
wakekekekeke
Seraph_old
Just curious, do you spin crazily? like a maniac? and if so is your screen damaged in any way or is it still in perfectly good shape?

EDIT: Forgot to say hi heh ^^" anyway HELLO!
donnii
My mouse sucks.. I wish I own a graphics tablet

My mouse doesnt respond a bit so I always ended up failed. :(
awp

Seraph wrote:

Just curious, do you spin crazily? like a maniac? and if so is your screen damaged in any way or is it still in perfectly good shape?
Nope, I do tight circles. Most tablet users do tight circles. Also, why would my screen be damaged? I use a tablet; I don't touch my screen.
Pokebis

awp wrote:

Seraph wrote:

Nope, I do tight circles. Most tablet users do tight circles. Also, why would my screen be damaged? I use a tablet; I don't touch my screen.
RAGE when your combo breaks.
awp
Echodancer
I can't do the "can't beat airman" map because I can't do spinners with my mouse. It freaks out and starts going back and forth no matter what I do with it...

Argh.

Anyways, welcome. I hope to post my scores one of these days...