forum

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu OP - Tomadoi Bitter Tune

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CCY_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, October 03, 2008 at 5:33:02 PM

Artist: Miran Himemiya & the Chocolate Rockers
Title: Tomadoi Bitter Tune
Source: Haruka's Secret OP
Tags: anime op japanese
BPM: 148
Filesize: 12719kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.91 stars, 119 notes)
  2. Normal (3.85 stars, 140 notes)
Download: Miran Himemiya & the Chocolate Rockers - Tomadoi Bitter Tune
Download: Miran Himemiya & the Chocolate Rockers - Tomadoi Bitter Tune (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
(by Milan Himemiya & the Chocolate Rockers)

Well, I won't utter those three words that are probably the kiss of death to any beatmap, so I'll just say that I'm new around here then. =)

A song I've always enjoyed, even if it's a bit generic and J-poppy it's got real feel to the vocals ... or maybe I'm just confusing the song with my enjoyment of the anime. A great 'fluff' watch, especially the first half or so.

But anyway, this is about the beatmap. It's the short version, since this was largely practice, having never actually played Ouendan / EBA for more than a few minutes. As such, I'm not familiar with the flow of usual beatmaps, so I based mine off ones that I liked and my own intuition. Style may be lacking (sliders are difficult, I admit) but I tried my best to spice it up, especially Normal.

I'm a bit worried about the overall timing in some parts, but I'm hoping that's just the video making it lag. Good luck and enjoy! ^^

Download: DJ YOSHITAKA - ALBIDA (dksslqj) [gow''s Advanced].osu