forum

Starcraft 2 Trilogy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Because blizzard feels it's just a waste of time to cut content, or try to mash everything into 1 product.

Goodbye wallet.
RogueHiyru
this may not be so bad, if they have really kick ass storylines and explain alot about each faction, this may be the best move for the product yet.

prodoss for the win :3
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I know the game will be epic and I'm not necessarily mad that they made it into 3 separate games. But they better pace out selling them so I have time to refill mah wallet.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RogueHiyru

Pokebis wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I know the game will be epic and I'm not necessarily mad that they made it into 3 separate games. But they better pace out selling them so I have time to refill mah wallet.
They'll probably put it into one of their "battle chests" or whatever eventually.
nope. their releaseing one after the other. humans being the first.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Starcraft 2 will not have LAN support.

Lets take out one of the defining features shall we.

What this basically means I'm going to be forced to pirate a superior version of the game(AKA a LAN patched version) for free.

It's not like im going to have a hard time finding people who pirated the game too.
awp
eh if Starcraft 2 still has that same private server support that Starcraft had it's all good.

Seriously though no LAN is kinda gay.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MegaManEXE
Wtf @ no LAN support

That sucks

There goes the chance of a listchecker client for SC2 I guess

And I'm fine with it being a trilogy provided the second two games are priced more like expansion packs then actual games (so maybe more like $30)
adam2046
So uh, does it have the Firebat or what?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

adam2046 wrote:

So uh, does it have the Firebat or what?
I think they scrapped him but he's available in custom campaigns in the world editor
anonymous_old
PETITION FOR LAN SUPPORT !

Click the above link for great justice!
Leon Magnus

strager wrote:

Thanks for the Information
I signed.
rust45

strager wrote:

Will this even work? Oh well, *signs*
Yeah pretty gay with no LAN, now I have to play on Battle.Net in order to play with my brother.