Filesize: 1786kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.94 stars, 187 notes)
  2. Hard (4.97 stars, 327 notes)
Download: Daidai-iro tokubetsu-shitsu - kagonotori
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this.

normal 10/15 add
10/19 last update.
hard 10/13 add,
Mafiamaster
You're going to have to make the mp3 file into english, then open up the .osu file with notepad and change the AudioFilename: カゴノトリ.mp3 into something english for this to work. Once those are done, do a full submission and it should be playable for others! :)
Topic Starter
tobebuta
thanks

Probably, I think that I was able to carry out that you say.

My English is clumsy, and I am sorry.

助言ありがとうございます。
おそらく、あなたの言っていることが実行できたと思います。
英語が下手で申し訳ないです。
ThePassingShadow
00:42:77 - Spinner either needs to be eliminated or some hit circles afterwards need to be eliminated so that it is actually possible to hit the notes following it

The period of notes following the spinner becomes a bit overmapped, especially with the stacks and streams. It is POSSIBLE to hit them, but perhaps too difficult. Perhaps a BAT could back me up on this.

The notes following the spinner around 01:39:28 are fine. Perhaps the overmapped section could be made more like this ?

If you need help with English, let me know if I can say it in another, easier way.
Topic Starter
tobebuta
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
silasw
Topic Starter
tobebuta
>mafiamaster
Normal add today.

>silasw
ttp://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=An2iOhHKvNs
is This?

Mafiamaster
Mafiamaster's Suggestion:
Normal~
00:46:84 (3,4,5). I suggest moving the 3 away from the 2 just a little bit so people know when to pause and then use distance snapping to even out the 3 combos out.

しかし全面的で、よい仕事!
Topic Starter
tobebuta
luke0719
How about adding a background image or video? ;)