forum

access - Doubt & Trust

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donryu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
That was an impressive beatmap. I liked the sliders at the beginning =D

If you didn't know, you can hold Shift while dragging a slider to place it anywhere you want. You should stack the sliders neatly on top of one another (eg. at 0:41 and 1:10) if that's what you intended to do in the first place.
Topic Starter
Donryu

Echo49 wrote:

If you didn't know, you can hold Shift while dragging a slider to place it anywhere you want. You should stack the sliders neatly on top of one another (eg. at 0:41 and 1:10) if that's what you intended to do in the first place.
I think it's fine the way it is, but if more people think it's ugly I guess I could get off my lazy ass and change it.
eyup
Fine, I'll say it. It's ugly, fix it :D

Also, the copy+paste action is a bit too obvious in this one. Two identical sets of beats back-to-back isn't such a good idea. Might want to look into this one, change some stuff around.

Otherwise it's a really well made beatmap!
Topic Starter
Donryu
OK, reuploaded. I lined-up the sliders and completely changed the second half of the chorus and some other stuff.
Echo
It's still kinda repetitive. IMO, you should at least have the two verses different from each other, and best to have the last chorus fairly different from the other ones.
Topic Starter
Donryu
OK, now the verse in the middle of the song and the last chorus have been changed.
Echo
OK, I'm ready to rank this. Waiting for another mod to confirm.
peppy
Good job on this one. Ranked :).