forum

Mudkips - The Insane Edition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at 10:20:38 PM

Artist:
Title: Mudkips - The Insane Edition
BPM: 93.51
Filesize: 8837kb
Play Time: 09:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mind-Numbing (0.94 stars, 562 notes)
  2. More Mind-Numbing (1.07 stars, 600 notes)
Download: Mudkips - The Insane Edition
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mudkips - the Insane Edition fully mapped with background. It also has two difficulties but may have the timing a LITTLE off >>
Sinistro
I don't actually have osu with me right now, but I've known from the mapper for a long time that the audio file for this beatmap consists of a two-second clip looped for the entire duration of the beatmap.

BOOOOM. :D
Ekaru
Remap More Mind-Numbing, and have it go to each sound in the background, and not just the 'mudkips'. Make about twenty to thirty different patterns, then copy and paste those randomly. That way it'll be more entertaining than Mind-Numbing, and not LESS entertaining. Seriously, going back and forth in the EXACT SAME TWO SPOTS for nine minutes = blah.

Also, Mind-numbing's kind of funny. Dunno why. I was playing it and was laughing the whole time. Never broke my combo, got a Miss, or got a 50 though. I got about halfway through before I just couldn't stand it.
awp
Entertaining != Mind-numbing.

I believe the artist of this piece had a very refined idea and a very specific message to spread.

However that artsy fartsy fuckshit has no place in osu! now why did you submit this and why did I tweak it D=
Topic Starter
Yuukari-Banteki

awp wrote:

Entertaining != Mind-numbing.

I believe the artist of this piece had a very refined idea and a very specific message to spread.

However that artsy fartsy fuckshit has no place in osu! now why did you submit this and why did I tweak it D=

xD well i really mapped and submitted it for two reasons, firstly because both Pokebis and an irl friend asked me to map it and secondly as a bit of a tribute to Loginer's leekspin map, although I can see that this is a lot more annoying and less entertaining >> imo i didn't think it was going to be ranked anyways but i thought itd be kinda silly to map the entire song and then not even allow the people who DO want to play it to dl it. ^^
doctorlit
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.