forum

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Mighty%20Mighty%20Bosstones%20-%20The%20Impression%20That%20I%20Get.osz

I'd call that "Normal," right? I'm working on a "hard" version now, but I figured that since this version seems done it's worth showing off and seeing what people have to say.
Loginer
That was really good, but you should make the sliders faster. Now, fix this, and I'm prepared to rank this, and I'll rank Hard when it's done(If it's good enough).
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
Made a hard version (it's too hard for me, but I could pass it in "easy mode," and it doesn't seem harder than some other ones) and tweaked the normal version slightly. Also added a completely irrelevant background.

Download: Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get (LuigiHann) [Hard].osu

Download: Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get (LuigiHann) [Normal].osu

eyup
You need to change the offset to 11,295. Try resnapping beats at 1/4, but there will probably be some leftovers to tidy up. Some slider lengths were quite off - an example is the last two sliders in Normal mode (although there are a couple more with similar problems).

I love this song - can't wait to see it ranked ;)