forum

Last node of a slider is acting weird...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
Yeah, whenever i want to move the last node because i want to rotate a slider, either:
1. it doesnt move
2. the tail of the slider automatically goes to the starting point of the slider by just click + hold the last node of the slider.

This started happening during the last 2 updates.
peppy
Can you tell me your editor settings? snap divisor, grid snap distance snap etc
ash
seems to happen when:

distance snap is on, and timeline is on a tick before the slider (slider end tries to snap to current point on timeline)
or:
slider is selected (full)
slider endpoint goes outside window/grid

im pretty sure it's the first one
Topic Starter
James
my usual,
1.4/1.6 velocity
1x/1.2x distance snap
distance snapping is off, i use alt to place notes
grid snap is toggled "on"
grid level 3
800x600 resolution, windowed mode
what else you need yo know? :)

ash is somewhat correct too, and sometimes the tail of the slider (last node click+hold) goes to the next beat.
if the start of the slider is on the red tick, and the tail is 2 beats away and ends at the blue tick, after click-holding the last node it just goes to the red tick 1 beat after the start of the slider. i hope you got this one, haha

edit: ok im kinda pissed off now, haha. he likes to snap at the nearest 1/1 timeline
awp
My problem was, when modifying the tail vertex of the slider, as I started to drag it it would teleport to the head vertex and follow my movements from there. That's pretty annoying =x
Topic Starter
James
yeah, it IS annoying. i need to delete the whole slider and just made another one.. it takes more mapping time that way. =(
i thought this only happens to me..
peppy
Already fixed
Topic Starter
James
is it? :)

the red dot in there is the current position of my mouse cursor, i just tried to move the last node by 1 grid :(

Rolled
Same problem, with nearly all the same specs as james.

/pointlesspost
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.