forum

Motteke! Sailor Fuku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
I had the full song file, but I only made markers up to where the TV-size stops. I'll work on an easier version

Motteke! Sailor Fuku

lol word wrap can be fixed using phpbb tags

edit: new version as of Saturday, November 3 8:07PM PST
Loginer
That was great! Now, make an easy version.
peppy
Two things:

Add video (if you need help just ask - I'm sure there are many rakisuta fans out there (and no that doesn't include me.. i hate that crap))
Crop the mp3 down to only the part you are using to save on filesize.

Good job on this. I absolutely HATE this song, but I had to check it out just to see how well you portrayed it!
Leniad
I wanted to add a video to the song, but you used the uncut version, not the opening one!

And you didn't even map the non opening parts.

Do you think you could get the opening version and remap your notes to that one?

For the good of the land!
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
if someone could send me the opening version and a video, i'd appreciate it. :D
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
uploaded a new version that uses the tv-size OP and has video. :o
[deleted user]
Oh this is my first post! XD

Okay, since this song is quite fast and has a lot of off beats it's acceptable that the beats are sometimes off beat a bit (actually I only see one XD), but one thing you need to do is add breaks in those giant gaps, or fill them up with beats otherwise someone might just die because of the HP drain.
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
what the hell? i thought i finished this before i uploaded it ;/
DJPop
lol

This song I planed to make beatmaps. OTL

But I used full version. :lol:
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
this SHOULD be completed.

Motteke! Sailor Fuku

i'll put it on the first post too
Leniad
The video offset feels wrong, I played around with it a bit and I think -300 is better, tell me what you think.

And the video is huuuuuuuuge, try to reencode it to a lower size! (or someone else with more knowledge do it :P)

When I am a bit better at the beatmap I'll comment on the actual gameplay :mrgreen:

Edit:

After playing a bit, I feel the smaller beat size makes the map too unforgiving, considering the speed.
Especially the sliders, they feel too fast.
Playing it at normal size, though, gives you more leeway when clicking fast or following the sliders, and makes it feel better.

It's only my opinion though.

I don't see any timing problems.

The two blue sliders near the end could be more pretty, you should try to make the curves look rounder :P

Overall, I liked the beatmap. You should make an easier version too.
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
sorry about the file size issues, i had a friend rip me the video and i myself have no knowledge of how to make it smaller

i'll see if those suggestions about the hit markers would be better for the beatmap
oblivionator
the highest grade i managed to get out of this map is a C lol, but nevertheless, its a really fun and challenging map. cant seem to find any timing problems, but it would be best if you can come up with a easier version! ;)