forum

Veltpunch - CRAWL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
himydanny
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
deepsea
yooooo revived.
Topic Starter
himydanny

dipsy wrote:

yooooo revived.

Thanks deepsea~! :)
Ekaru
<3 you for mapping this. Also, I don't mind that it's already been mapped, considering I did something like this (remapped Pokemon Theme so newbies stand a chance). ;P

Normal:

00:23:58 (1,1) - For these two, turn on grid snap (turn off distance snap), and move them both to the center line. They're both close to it, but it looks much neater if they line up.
00:25:26 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This one, turn on grid snap, and just snap each note to the grid, so they line up nicely.

*DO THIS ON EVERY LINE OF NOTES THAT SHOULD BE STRAIGHT*

Anyways, after doing what I just said, there may be some notes that don't line up, like 00:27:96 (1). You can decide if you want them to line up or not, but grid snapping straight lines look a lot neater. Won't take you long, too, only a few minutes.

Hard:

Same as said on Normal about the grid snapping. Make sure to turn off distance snap if you do this.

Only a neatness issue, really. Other than that, good job! I like it much better than the already mapped one (which was a first map, and not that good, though kinda fun. ;P)

EDIT: And change the artist to:

Veltpunch

That's what the artist is known as in English, and is what almost everyone else recognizes it as.

Download: Taeyang - Wedding Dress (Kite) [mew].osu
Topic Starter
himydanny
really thanks. There's such a great number of spacing problems in the map, all have been fixed.
James
you are the only one who can save me so please revive this :(
Jarby
I am a banana.
James
Try this first. I tried "blending in" the part i made into yours...

Download: Veltpunch - CRAWL (himydanny) [TESTING].osu
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
[Hard]
Ugh 4 minutes @_@
whats wrong with it?

[Normal]
- No final spinner? :<
is this even a requirement?

random star
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.