forum

L'Arc~En~Ciel - DAYBREAK'S BELL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
flyboy87
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 08, 2008 at 9:25:05 AM

Artist: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Title: DAYBREAK'S BELL
BPM: 156
Filesize: 1540kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Zaku (2.04 stars, 117 notes)
  2. Wing (4.52 stars, 201 notes)
  3. Deathscythe (4.98 stars, 304 notes)
Download: L'Arc~en~Ciel - DAYBREAK'S BELL
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
DAYBREAK'S BELL from the anime Gundam 00. ^^

Also, the "Deathscythe" difficulty is also very playable in Taiko mod as well.

Thank you and enjoy.

Edit 1: Fixed offset and note spacings
Edit 2: Added "Zaku" difficulty (a.k.a Easy)
Edit3: Removed Taiko Oni from BSS.
Edit 4: Lots~!
Edit 5:
BPM changed to set at 156.005 (+0.002) BPM
Offset changed to 2478

Zaku
Removed previous note pattern and replaced with new one. Circle size increased.

Wing
Fixed as noted

Deathscythe
Note positions changed, sliders added, notes snapped properly.

Edit 6: -0.004BPM for Zaku, notes resnapped. +0.004BPM for Wing, notes resnapped and fixed
Edit 7: Fixed everything based on m980's suggestion. Resnapped notes, respaced notes to new placements. Removed some notes in Deathscythe.

Edit 8: Removed and replaced excessively long sliders in Zaku with regular notes and slider. Hit size increased.

Please visit my thread entitled "flyboy87's Taiko mod project" in "Gameplay and Rankings", should you be interested in downloading the authetic Taiko version of this song.

Download: L'Arc~en~Ciel - DAYBREAK'S BELL (flyboy87) [Taiko Oni].osu
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Hmm... the timing's off?

I'll see what I can do with it and then resnap & recalc. ;)

Will edit once I figure things out, heck I need to add more breaks as well - as I feel that 2 of them are too short. X_X
Darcello
This one isn't downloading properly for me and won't play. 99% of the songs I download do, and it seems James got it fine, so I couldn't begin to guess what the problem is.
Topic Starter
flyboy87
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: L'Arc~en~Ciel - DAYBREAK'S BELL.osz
Topic Starter
flyboy87
James
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Please download from the first post as the osz file is rather... outdated. :P
James
well, what i mean is.. the whole beatmap is not working for me when i downloaded it. could you do full submission please?
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Sorry bout' that. I have re-submitted it :P
James
hmmm i cant seem to find the right timing maybe because of the quality of the mp3.
anyways, i feel that the beginning part feels too early. im not even sure if the bpm needs a + 0.01, 0.02, or just 156.

as for the placement of notes..
Zaku:
01:15:74 (1) - the start of it is quite confusing, which is not good especially for players who dont use snaking sliders. could you make... asdafsdafsdaf i cant explain it im not too good in english.. just change the whole slider pattern for it..

Wing:
00:36:03 (3) - sounds better when slider starts at 00:36:134

Deathscythe:
00:36:90 (9) - change the position please. move it a tad bit upwards or something.
00:52:86 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - not sure about these stacks of notes, they are somewhat confusing..
01:10:98 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - not snapped
01:32:23 (1,1) - not snapped.

i cant check your taiko oni because im terribad at playing taiko mod :)
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Lol, Taiko Oni was included there for fun, need not play it if you don't want to. :)

Fixed desu~ :D
James
Topic Starter
flyboy87
mattyu007
Timing
It sounds ok, it's not the best - If you wanted to be nitpicky, you could have multiple sections with ~.05BPM differences
Also, make sure you change the timing for each difficulty

Zaku
Timing fix, resnap, recalc, recheck

Wing
00:14:59 (1) - Push 1/2 forward, shorten by 1/2
00:19:97 (1,2,3,4,5) - 1/2 forward, move set closer to (6)

...oh time to sleep :(
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Done~ :)
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Boing~
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Another bounce for this. :cry:
James
i think its better to ask people in irc rather than bumping the thread, because nobody will take a look at this.
(one reason i dont bump my maps anymore)
Topic Starter
flyboy87
Ask???

Do they... *gulp*... bite?
show more