forum

Lemon Demon - Not Applicable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wiicademan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 9:23:42 PM

Artist: Lemon Demon
Title: Not Applicable
BPM: 170
Filesize: 3247kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. taiko (4.82 stars, 754 notes)
Download: Lemon Demon - Not Applicable
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I made one difficulty. It's really hard. It's for taiko. It's kinda repetitive. It follows the drums. It causes headaches.

It's spaced correctly, but it's designed to be played in taiko mode.
Seibei4211
You should really make this an osu! map, too! This is my favorite Lemon Demon instrumental.

Offset: 59 sounds much better. Also, make the second timing section inherit since it's just a hit sound change.
Topic Starter
wiicademan
Thanks for the feedback! I changed the offset and made the second timing section inherit.

The problem I'm having with this map is it's kinda impossible to pass in taiko mode. Even with the automatic mod on the game can't pass the taiko version of the map. I don't know if it's a bug in osu, or if it's because I used the clap hit sample a lot. I wasn't anticipating that to not work with taiko...

Anyway, I'll start working on a difficulty level that follows the actual song instead of the drums.
Seibei4211
Sweeet. Yeah, I tried playing it in Taiko, but I was failing so bad. Soooooo bad.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.