forum

Sliderballflip acts funny

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dumpsterdiver
When sliderballflip is set to 1 on a skin, the ball will occasionally start flipped on a slider. If that slider has a repeat, the ball will not flip (so it's technically right after it hits the repeat). Sometimes, the slider ball starts out correctly, in which it acts normally. Seems to happen whenever I create a bezier type slider.

As of now, I don't think any skins on the updater have sliders where the direction really matters, but my Chrono Crosu! skin will (next time I update it), and Wario Ware Skinned has one (Wario's bike).

Thanks,
dumpsterdiver
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
dumpsterdiver

An64fan wrote:

Swapping around skins back and forth, I've taken notice of this as well, specifically with the Pac-Man skin. Like you've pointed out, it's backwards on most short repeat sliders, and a lot of medium-short-length sliders experience a backwards motion as well. I haven't taken notice of this with the original skin (and haven't checked much with the other skins), though I definitely want to see that now that I know it's not just one skin.
I had forgotten about the Pac-Man skin. If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, put on the Pac-Man skin and Pac-Man will occasionally slide backwards.
K2J
Just to throw it out there, I'm pretty sure this oddity is consistant with the original games, as well.