forum

Nana Mizuki - Black Diamond

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Legend_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on woensdag 22 oktober 2008 at 14:52:12

Artist: Nana Mizuki
Title: Black Diamond
Source: Shugo Chara
Tags: Nana Mizuki - Black Diamond
BPM: 172,22
Filesize: 4831kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Super Easy (0,49 stars, 47 notes)
Download: Nana Mizuki - Black Diamond
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my very first beatmap, and its need some work, like more difficulties, and maybe some thing aren't right yet.
I really like Nana Mizuki, especially her music.
I hope i didn't this too bad. ^^''
blissfulyoshi
To start, this beatmap needs a lot of help. But don't lose hope over your first map. It is fixable.

First timing
BPM:86.01 (MixMeister)
offset: 30650 (not exactly sure but you notes are coming a little early)

Next, please snap all your beats. Many of your beats are either snapped to eighth notes or put in random locations. You should try not to snap anything to eighth notes on easy maps.

After that, there are also plenty of distance snapping problems throughout the map.

A few other things about your map is the slow slider velocity. With the new BPM the slider will slow down a lot, so you should up the slider velocity. Also, I would advise you not to put so many ticks on your sliders. Putting all those ticks does not exactly match your song and cause the total point value of the song to rise up unnecessarily.

I know I said a lot of things that might be disheartening, but if you follow these steps, add another difficulty, and get some more feedback, you can probably create a decent beatmap
James
double the bpm of the poster above. its better.