forum

Reikin's Ultimate Challenge - AA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
and I have yet to clear. I can almost pass. I can pretty consistently get to the etna sliders at the end, but I can only go as far as half way through.

This has HalfTime written all over.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I'm still enjoying watching the "best players" fail this badly. Burai is the best I've seen, though. =o

I wonder if Cyclone could pass it >_>
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Cyclone can't either.
Larto
I know I will eventually pass it. Here's a screenie of my best fail so far ;_;

Larto
I BEAT IT

NOW THAT I'VE PROVEN THAT THIS MAP IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, I DEMAND THIS TO BE APPROVED.

Download: Larto - Reikin's Ultimate Challenge - AA [Slider Maniac] (2009-06-05) Osu.osr
Jinxy
Nevermind.
Larto
Doesn't it always say that? Well, who else should have played it? It's not like I invited Cyclone to my house for a week so he can play AA.

EDIT: In the replay it says played by Larto, anyway.
Hanyuu
lol good larto
Kenotai
I can almost pass this map. I've gotten an S with a halftime, though. Now that two people beat it, I don't see a reason this shouldn't at least be approved.

EDIT: beat it

Download: Kenotai - Reikin's Ultimate Challenge - AA [Slider Maniac] (2009-06-15) Osu.osr

livender
I can't see any problems at this map and i like it :)
00:51:69 (1) - is the only part i can't read i you have to know what to do to make it out of there if there was something you could do to fix it i would appreciate it :P
Its just my opinion.
Kaeldori
Loved when ?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.