forum

osu for lefties [Rejected]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
devkit4384
An option that lets you reverse the menu and combo for left handed people.
ash
i approve

although... i've never really seen anyone using a mouse with a left hand

i know lefties that just use it with the right

still, it would be a good thing to have imo
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Why are mice being discussed? The only left-handers that would benefit are those using a tablet pc so their hand/arm is not covering the combo/menu/etc.

Given that there are already only a handful of people that play on a tablet pc, and even less left-handed tablet pc users, a function like this isn't really necessary.
Card N'FoRcE
I remember peppy already rejected something like this...
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
As long as windows handles the left/right mouse button correctly for left-handed peoples (ie. the RIGHT button becomes new primary click in osu!), I think nothing needs to be done. Tell me if this doesn't work correctly and I will fix it.
Nobuyoki
I'm right handed, but I use my mouse with my left hand (like all my family). I think this suggestion is not really useful, because if we are right handed or left handed with a mouse, there is not really changes ('scuse me for my bad english ><). I play with a friend who is right handed, and I can win with a little practice with the song. If you want to do that, you can, but it won't be useful, I think ^^
ThePassingShadow
I am left-handed. However, like 99% of the left-handed people who use computers, I use the mouse with my right hand.

That is why this request isn't high priority.
YoshiKart
The sole purpose is just for an Ouendan authentic. I don't think it's important, either. But it can be irritating for those left-handed and using Tablet PCs.
peppy
Officially rejecting this. Useless imo.