forum

Bancho temporarily down [Pending]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
Bancho had an outage for around 5 hours. Noone thought of emailing peppy so there was no one to fix it. This is resolved now.

All scores submitted during this time were be recorded. Some people have reported score submission is working fine, so play at your own risk.

peppy did edited this post
Tri-Edge
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
/me maps.
MPCozmo
Darn. I just fixed my sound card problem and came to tape a play I did, but it's down. :S
Tri-Edge
Actually, Echo, are you possitive that the scores are not getting ranked? i went up 3 mil after playing, and 1 rank. It doesn't say +3,000,000 points ingame, but my score went up on site...
mattyu007
I think I know why it went down...

IRC wrote:

[17:12] --> Ash (chatzilla@138.89.184.132) has joined #osu
[17:12] * Disconnected (Remote host closed socket).
:o
ThePassingShadow
peppy should give his cell phone number to someone he trusts and/or knows IRL who is an active osu! player so these issues can be resolved.

Scratch that. peppy needs sleep like everyone else.
Cuddlebun
At least I can't get distracted by osu tonight :P

So let peppy sleep, I have HW to do
Topic Starter
Echo

Tri-Edge wrote:

Actually, Echo, are you possitive that the scores are not getting ranked? i went up 3 mil after playing, and 1 rank. It doesn't say +3,000,000 points ingame, but my score went up on site...
No I'm not sure :P

changed
Ekaru
Scores submit, you can still view replays, your score, acc, and rank are still affected (but you have to check the site for that). Also, you can't see your own personal record unless you check the score boards/local scoreboard. Just that you can't see your panel, other people's panels, or chat, ect.. Oh look a bee!
TiZ
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
Thanks peppy. For the record guys, it's up now. :)
peppy
Feel free to call me if something like this happens. +61(4)22971733
Rolled
Bancho is currently down as of 11/9 ~4:00 AM (UTC - 5)

Peppy has been notified and it should return as soon as he realizes.

Apologies for inconveniance, it is likely your scores will still send although bancho is down.