forum

Abingdon Boys School - Down To You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kobracon_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 25, 2008 at 1:21:25 AM

Artist: Abingdon Boys School
Title: Down To You
BPM: 324.12
Filesize: 9639kb
Play Time: 04:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.8 stars, 346 notes)
Download: Abingdon Boys School - Down To You
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey guys, this is my first ever beatmap. Took a while (coz I had.....other things to do <_< >_>) But I finally finished. To those of you who don't know, Abingdon Boys School (ABS) is a Jap rock band that....well.....ROCKS! (IMO)

I thought it would be a great idea for my first beatmap to be of my fave ABS song. I tried my best and I hope it is approved. Enjoy (I hope)

If there are any problems (which I'm sure there are......) Pls tell me about them and I shall try my best to rectify it. Thank you.
Topic Starter
Kobracon_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
Yes, you can bump your topic, although it's recommended only once every three days or so.

Only heard one ABS song (Sorrowful...something. It's been a while, but = <3). Playing through it, and running at a steady...ish...81% accuracy. This map looks alright, although there are some definite spacing issues, and some of the beats feel off.

Now, to the editor. BPM is unrealistic lol. I THINK the bpm is 157... This might be off, though, I found it tough to keep track with the beat. Try to find someone else to time this for you as well to be sure. And after that, make the change and make sure to resnap your beats and readjust them to make sure you have them in the right places, and readjust slider velocity and the sliders themselves. I'll check again after that and provide further feedback.
Topic Starter
Kobracon_old
*gasp* a reply! lol. jk jk

Thanks for some feedback. I tried a slower BPM at first but it didn't feel right...... I just let my finger follow the beat and I got that number.....still not entirely sure on how to fine tune BPM. :P
Actually I did feel that the beat was a little off....but I thought it was close enough. The beat spacing was off? :o hmm I thought I got that down..... which part? or is it all of them?? :). Well I'll try my best to fix those but I still need to find the right BPM.....

P.S How'd you think of the song BTW?
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.