forum

IOSYS - Sansuu Kyoushitsu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lenneth123
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on October 26, 2008 at 11:43:23 PM

Artist: Iosys
Title: Sansuu Kyoushitsu
BPM: 175
Filesize: 2486kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.56 stars, 233 notes)
Download: Iosys - Sansuu Kyoushitsu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A new Iosys song released somewhat recently. Their flash is up on their site as well as Youtube.

About this beatmap:

Hard only so far, Insane coming in 1-3 days.
Technically my 2nd beatmap but I almost completely dropped my first one, even though I did fix some of it...
Im not entirely too sure about the offset anymore. Can someone do me a favor and check it over please? Thanks in advance.

Mmmmmmm, Iosys. They're so damn catchy.
sunfantasy
very cool map in my opinion. good job there.

I have about 20~ 20ms timing, so it's ok with me

there are some little problems as I see,

0:54:89(1) is too close to the (8)before.
1:38:77(1) is too close to the (3)before

I checked the whole song but just once, find this two. you may check it again and find whether there're still things similar to the above ones.

great song, I love the "dada dada dada dada da da da da da dada" in the end.. pretty cool.
Mafiamaster
01:38:77 (1) and all after that, could be flipped around horizontally or something to avoid repetition of 00:21:97 (1) through 00:43:05 (10).

Also Iosys could be all capitals. IOSYS <---- That looks so much better. :P

Are you planning on adding the video? That would be cool.
Great job!
-SiN-
OMG... i was finished this map on all diffculties + video yesterday.. and you uploaded this before me.. that's bad :D

BAKA..
We are working in the same song but our style are too different.. I'm so lucky and whatever... :P
i can't upload my Cirno because i already have 2 pending beatmaps. :(

if someone interested in the video.. here it is:
youtube version is sux..

http://www.iosysos.com/mp3/IOSYS_toho9_SansuuKyoushitsu.swf

@Sunfantasy
what the hell is "dada da da"? lol :)
It's "Baka" (baka = stupid)
sunfantasy

-SiN- wrote:

OMG... i was finished this map on all diffculties + video yesterday.. and you uploaded this before me.. that's bad :D
you can ask him to add your difficulty in so that we can enjoy different mapping style of one song. :D

-SiN- wrote:

@Sunfantasy
what the hell is "dada da da"? lol :)
It's "Baka" (baka = stupid)
dada da da, you sing this out and you will find what I mean.

baka is not a good word though.

as well as a ho ~ :lol:
Topic Starter
Lenneth123
I'd be more than glad if we could say, mix our beatmap difficulties together. Since I'm usually busy with university, I don't have much time to make beatmaps so this would be an ideal way to complete this song. Of course, this is just my opinion. If you want to collaborate, give me a pm. =)
-SiN-

sunfantasy wrote:

dada da da, you sing this out and you will find what I mean.

baka is not a good word though.

as well as a ho ~ :lol:
haha ic now.. loled.. ;)
i'm still enjoying it with baka :twisted:

collaborate.. dunno.. :?
my .mp3 file silence is 3s. so it's later that yours. that would be hard for you since you're busy with university.
and i use multiple timing :twisted: that will make Lunatic more lunatic :twisted:
I'll think about it.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.