forum

Rin Kagamine - Kokoro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
wassup~
i like the other video you showed me @ youtube...

ANYWAYS, use inherit timing~
check the little box at the upper right of timing setup panel (F6) in the ff. timing sections/offsets.
Hard:
97,521 up to the last timing section.

Normal:
second timing section ~ last timing section.

Dont forget to resnap all notes after using inherit timing, and double check..

..Timing feels ~10ms off.. not sure..
Hard:
01:28:73 (1) - not really wrong, but if i were to map this i will use slower bpm at this. 1/2bpm or 1/4bpm
01:28:73 (1) - end the spinner 1/2 or 1 beat forward? its fine as it is too...
01:46:30 (9) - new combo color

Normal:
00:19:95 (9) - new combo color
00:39:87 (9) - new combo color
01:06:87 (9) - new combo color

btw your base offset are different.. by 1ms haha
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
yea~
i like that too, but someone said that is so sad after watched, :?
change back now

Normal:
Timing fixed and add the change of combo color

Hard:
Timing fixed and change of combo color
few change of Hit sound

-o-
Last build @ 08-11-2008 19:30z
add some "effect"
James
Saturos
+11ms to all your offsets. Could also do with some claps/finishes/whistles. Other than that, this is a perfectly rankable set of maps. ;x

Starring for awesome.
Topic Starter
Al-Azif
thank you for advice
timing is fixed
Sinistro
Actually I agree with James's offsets (-11 ms from what is now). Like everyone said, great set of maps. So once the offset is cleared up, we're set.
DawnII
WHOOSH!

I got 8,567 for your first offset. That means -13 to everything.
Rolled
8572 offset for me lol.

After that offset I'll most likely be bubbling this so y'all can pop if you think offset is bad.
Sinistro
I guess many people agree on pretty much the same offset, so bubbling.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Card N'FoRcE
Topic Starter
Al-Azif

Download: DeviceHigh - Innocent Blue (TV Size) (miss_dior) [Normal].osu
Soaprman
Randomosity_old
addicting song ;-;
Foffo_old
Hi guys! I've got a problem with this map....I've been playing it on [Al-Azif Mix] for two days trying to FC it getting all 300....the thing is that now I can't play it anymore!

Let me explain: this morning I was playing the map...I come back to play it again after few hours but...the offset is wrong! When I start the map a message pop ups: "local offset set to -70". What? Why? ò_ò Like that I can't even get a single 300!

If I go into OSU! options the universal offset is on "0" and this problem occurs only with this map on [Al-Azif Mix]; if I play it on [Relaxing] the offset is just fine and the message doesn't pop up!

What's wrong? Help 8(
Sinistro
You have accidentally modified your local (personal) offset for this map by pressin the - key. Just press the + key until it goes back to 0.
Foffo_old
Wow fast answer! Thank you very much ^^
Phenie
You used my subtitles. :)
Love the song, love the map.
Alace
This map is still awesome even it is ranked over one year
I find a kokoro in this map
show more