2. DaRRi MIx (4.95 stars, 356 notes)
Download: ESTi - OblivioN
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 1st DJMAX map~.
Hope I was not doing too bad.
Anyway enjoy it =]
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Your maps are always fun to play darri~

Fun to play after awp or somebody nazi's the timing, though ^_^ Sadly I'm the first to take a stab at these 30 freaking sections. They're good for the most part though, I have a few suggestions though.

sorta-edit: Oh, its still a base BPM. As for your offset, not sure why you started it so early. 13617 should be your base offset, give or take 5 ms. From there try to use Inherit previous sections as much as possible, if not always. I'm a bit boggled by that 188 BPM or whatever, so try to keep it either half or double the BPM for simplicity reasons (Unless you can prove me wrong with some fancy math, @ that 188 section)

Overall though it's nicely done, all of your maps I cannot play just once, even when modding. Always have to play it 4 or 5 times to get the full effect of the beatmap :) Great fun. Want to play it after this timing gets cleaned up a bit, so I'm looking forward to it.

edit: Did some more digging, and that offset I suggested is null and void. Turns out your base offset is only 2ms slower than what I suggested.. so hmm. Maybe something got slopped up with all of the timing sections. Sections towards the beginning felt off to me, though :/ Bleh timing in darri maps always feel off to me. I should avoid them, timing wise.

!summon awp, cyclone, etc

Topic Starter
darrihuka
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Timing
Sounds good, but I'm superlagging so I might be a little off~
Also, LOL TIMING SECTION SPAM

DaRRi MIx
mmm, all looks pretty good~ <3

Easier difficulty please
Topic Starter
darrihuka
Relaxing :) sure~

Sinistro
Timing is ok, but I see that some sections are slightly off-snap (you can tell when you click resnap on the largest zoom and see that the circles move). To be sure, resnap the sections again and recheck.

Relaxing
Since this is meant to be the "Normal" version, there are a couple of placements that need tweaking to ease up on the difficulty ;)

00:44:24 (1) - Move this a bit from under the red slider so it's clear it's a slider and not a circle.
01:45:09 (4,5,1,1,1,1) - Roughly at this area the objects are overlapping and the scores stars make it quite hard to see what's coming next. Acceptable in a higher difficulty, but I believe it needs some cleaning up somehow here.
Optional 01:56:15 (1,2,3,4,5) You might want to keep the last three or just the last circle in this combo since it's rather close after the spinner, but since it's at the beatmap's end, maybe it would be ok to keep all five too.

Otherwise, great map as always.
Topic Starter
darrihuka

Sinistro wrote:

Timing is ok, but I see that some sections are slightly off-snap (you can tell when you click resnap on the largest zoom and see that the circles move). To be sure, resnap the sections again and recheck.
i think those sections you mean are the 188 bpm sections right?
the notes there are placed on 1/3 ticks so it's not snapped on the 1/4's
141/3*4=188 so the notes on the 1/4 ticks under a bpm of 141 should be on 1/3's under 188=]

00:44:24 (1) - Move this a bit from under the red slider so it's clear it's a slider and not a circle.

May i just remain this pattern? I asked some people to test it for me, and no one got cheated by the slider. So i'm thinking that maybe i can just leave it the way it is?.. Can I?

01:45:09 (4,5,1,1,1,1) - Roughly at this area the objects are overlapping and the scores stars make it quite hard to see what's coming next. Acceptable in a higher difficulty, but I believe it needs some cleaning up somehow here.

I did a little change here, is it easier to catch now?

Optional 01:56:15 (1,2,3,4,5) You might want to keep the last three or just the last circle in this combo since it's rather close after the spinner, but since it's at the beatmap's end, maybe it would be ok to keep all five too.

personally I think 5 combo sounds better here, so temporarily i'm not changing it.

Thanks a lot
m980
Heeeey!

Relaxing
I had no problems with this. But..
Perhaps replace the last five beats with a slider? Just throwing in my two cents

DaRRi MIx
No problems. I just suck at playing.

I approve.
Echo
I like it :D

James
i think those sections you mean are the 188 bpm sections right?
the notes there are placed on 1/3 ticks so it's not snapped on the 1/4's
141/3*4=188 so the notes on the 1/4 ticks under a bpm of 141 should be on 1/3's under 188=]
sorry but im stealing this one :P
need to make it work here though

edit: nope it doesnt work here =(