forum

Kesenai Tsumi - FMA Closing Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Egg1991
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 10, 2007 at 11:37:34 PM

Artist: Nana Kitade
Title: Kesenai Tsumi
BPM: 158
Filesize: 0kb
Play Time: 4059:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.53 stars, 500 notes)
Download: Nana Kitade - Kesenai Tsumi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I spent a little time making this one. It's the closing theme from one of the Fullmetal Alchemist seasons. Tell me if anything's wrong with it. Thanks!
peppy
画面の下からペッピーが表した。「押忍」と叫んだ。Egg1991さんがともかく救えるようだった。

BPM: 158
Offset: ~750

You were ever so close, but just remember to round when you are THAT close to a whole number (157.98).

Also your offset was on the wrong starting beat, which may have been throwing you off.
Topic Starter
Egg1991
Uh... I'm trying to use the beatmap submission thing in osu, but it just keeps updating this post and won't make one in completed beatmaps. The "select forum to post to" box is greyed out. Any idea why?
peppy

Egg1991 wrote:

Uh... I'm trying to use the beatmap submission thing in osu, but it just keeps updating this post and won't make one in completed beatmaps. The "select forum to post to" box is greyed out. Any idea why?
I think I mentioned you will need to get a mod to do this for now ;). Moved.
Extor
Great beatmap. Make easy version and all that stuff and... rankings! =P

Cya!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.