forum

Extreme amounts of menu lag during netplay since crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NumlBox
osu! crashed earlier this night, after hanging still for a long time in the multiplayer menu. Ever since this point, all actions in multiplayer other than actually playing it are extremely, extremely slow. Locking a player slot takes about fifteen seconds, if it works at all, and click Ready/Start Game do the same thing. Apologies if this is just simply a server thing and I'm wasting a thread spot, but it's making playing online nearly impossible and I don't know if this is totally unnatural or not.
kurwiszon_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
What I need is someone with a bit of technical knowledge to analyse this problem. It has to be something to do with your setup, since myself and all testers (and most other players) can't replicate the issue.
Knoxer101
I also have this problem. It shouldn't be my system, I have play many other games just fine online.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Marisa De Lille - Luna Legendaria (Lissette) [Astom's Normal].osu
varq
It completely fixed my lag... Sheesh, it was that easy? >_>
Knoxer101
*slaps self* OH jeez, and here I was about to give up on this game.

Thanks, really a life saver.
peppy