forum

Rasputina - Gingerbread Coffin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mogsy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, November 03, 2008 at 7:24:00 PM

Artist: Rasputina
Title: Gingerbread Coffin
BPM: 80
Filesize: 6596kb
Play Time: 03:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.86 stars, 55 notes)
  2. Hard (3.99 stars, 171 notes)
Download: Rasputina - Gingerbread Coffin
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, a few weeks was a stretch. Try a few months. I won't make any absolute promises as to when I'll have maps up anymore, but I'll just say that as of uploading this, I have four more very close to completion.

So, anyways, HAPPY HALLOWEEN, OSU!! I decided to map the creepiest song I could think of for this day (there's still about 9 hours left in Halloween in my time zone as of uploading this). Overall, not too challenging of a map by any means, but it's a creepy song. The map is synced to the vocals for the most part. Hard is not too challenging, and Easy is absolutely easy.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THE IMAGE OF AN INVERTED CROSS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, PLAY, WATCH VIDEOS OF, OR MICROWAVE THIS MAP.

Enjoy, kupo~.

EDIT: Changed the sliders as requested by Sinistro.
CheeseWarlock
*answers the door*

Oh, a Moogle costume! How adorable~

Here you go, little boy. Have a bubble.
Sinistro
At first the sliders sounded as if they ended weird, but then I remembered you mapped them strictly to the lyrics. That said:

Easy
01:50:15 (1) - 1/4 longer.
01:58:03 (5) - 1/8 longer.

And that's it.
CheeseWarlock
I approve of this slightly more than before. :D
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
This shouldn't be ranked and the fact that a mod made this map scares the hell out of me.
Nharox
What a creepy beatmap.
Topic Starter
Mogsy

Two wrote:

This shouldn't be ranked and the fact that a mod made this map scares the hell out of me.
May just be your opinion, but why in the heck shouldn't this be ranked? Because it's creepy? Because it's got two difficulties due to the fact that I wanted this released for a holiday (and the fact that I can't think of a Normal)? Because it's easy?

Also, Rasputina is one of my favourite bands, and I'm glad to say that this is probably their creepiest song.