forum

Koolfox - Super Mario World - Overworld Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5ku112
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 10:10:36 PM

Artist: Koolfox
Title: Super Mario World - Overworld Remix
Source: Super Mario World
BPM: 139.95
Filesize: 7708kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. (World 1-World 2) (1.33 stars, 79 notes)
  2. (World 3-World 4) (3.35 stars, 125 notes)
  3. (World 5-World 6) (4.7 stars, 194 notes)
  4. (World 7-Star Zone) (4.89 stars, 173 notes)
Download: Koolfox - Super Mario World - Overworld Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my very first beatmap and is finished and completed. I know the (World 7-Star zone)difficulty is extremely hard, i had to tweak most of the difficulty settings to max rather than add more beats( dont worry i made the circle size reasonable, nobody can hit a circle that small anyway). The skin is pretty crappy i did it rather quickly and put almost no effort in it. its also just the orginal skin with smw sprites layered over it. But at least it makes the playthrough authentic :D if you actually like the skin you can get it by looking in yur osu songs folder under super mario world remix.

v.1: timed some beats.

v.2: added a custom skin and new difficulty, added sounds.

v.3: added an offset, yah whoopsies completely forgot about that hehheh :D

v.4: Fixed the skin, added matching backgrounds(gee i wish i knew how to storyboard so i could REALLY make this a good beatmap).

v.5: Everything you see when playing the beatmap is skinned(I might skin the whole thing if you want it complete, just ask :D) and some really small beatmap changes. INSANE IS NOW POSSIBLE! but it still has less beats then hard though.

v.6: fixed 2nd difficulty.

v.7: beats retimed and skin updated.

v.8: beats retimed.
Koolfox
Thanks for making a Beatmap on my remix ;),
I'll check it out as soon as I return home.
Topic Starter
5ku112
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Koolfox

5ku112 wrote:

Wow :) are you really koolfox! im honered to be in your presence and thanks for the making the song.
I hope you get back soon so you can try my beatmap :D
tried your beatmap :).
I tried out "World 1-2" and "World 3-4",
"World 1-2" was accurate and easy, nothing wrong here.
but "World 3-4" just ramped up the difficulty quite a bit and was inaccurate sometimes as I didn't know what to hit and when, and I failed quite a lot in this one.

So far so good, just needs a bit of moving the "Beats" around to make sure it's all understandable.
Topic Starter
5ku112
There I fixed it :D is there any others i need to correct? also please state the "time" like what point in the song i need to fix ;)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.