forum

Fallout 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0bj3c7i0n
Figures I might post a cool game

no screen shots unfortunately.
Aside from no pics, only lvl 3 with a rocket launcher doing the mission for the dirt bag who
makes you pay for info on your dad.

btw I bought the launcher from a hobo out under a bridge.

otherwise I'm having trouble getting past certain parts due to crashing. (when I'm fighting guys with rocket launchers)

um, yah basically I think the crashing is due to sound issues (pc version btw)
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Akita Neru - Gotya Gotya Uruse~! (Mafiamaster) [S.Nagi's Taiko].osu
DawnII
Ha screw you guys and your fancy schmancy weapons. Lvl 7 running around with a knife and BB gun exploding limbs. <3 Bloody Mess perk.
eee
I WANT THIS, I can get it for the PC, but I have a bad rig.. . . . NVIDIA GeForce 6800 :( :cry:
James
Protip: Early Rock-It Launcher

Requirements:
Repair skill @ 30 for water repair leak inside Megaton.

Vault 101:
Kill everything, loot everything. If youre overweight just store excess items somewhere...

Megaton first visit:
Sell everything

First quest: Super Duper Mart.
Kill everything, loot everything besides milk bottles, tin cans, etc.

Megaton again:
Sell everything.

Exchange all Scrap Metals you get to Walter inside/infront water processing plant~

If you dont have enough money, loot milk bottles, tin cans etc in Super Duper Mart.

I tried this on a charisma 1 character... Schematics cost 1213 with 1 charisma character (chr affects or not it doesnt matter)

NPCs that you can sell items.
The doctor inside megaton
The two NPCs who is at the Restaurant infront of the clinic, inside and outside not sure.
Moira Brown
Random caravan NPCs outside Megaton.

Credit goes to me nubs.

Screenshot or it never happened

adam2046
God I hate Dogmeat so much now, he opened a cage while I wasn't looking (srsly wtf? No fingers) and unleashed a super mutant behemoth on me.
CowNoseThe50PoundCat
You ppl need to play Fallout 1 and 2 also! :D Seriously, Fallout 1 and 2 are great games to this day and I HIGHLY reccomend them!

That said I'm broke and can't afford Fallout 3 yet... I'll get it someday tho!
adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
I need to get the Rock-It Launcher. It costs somewhere around 1100 caps with my 4 CHR sooooo shouldn't be impossible to loot the mart and find some items. My barter skill's not that high though.

Pokebis
I'm just throwing this out, but the original Fallout is available on Gametap for free (legally).
And for those of you who don't know much about the series it's like Balder's Gate.
awp
Got the Rock-It Launcher after going to hell and back for it. Not a chance to use it on live targets yet but it does a damn fine job of dismembering the legs of fallen enemies.

Also, what the fuck, Arefu (or like-spelled town)? Who calls 4 shacks a town? And who puts a town on a fucking bridge?
James
is the game really dark? at dark places/night
adam2046
The lighting should be fine and I think you can adjust the brightness.
Arefu sucked, first time I went there I was ambushed by like 20 Raiders.
awp

James wrote:

is the game really dark? at dark places/night
yes but hold tab for your Pip Boy light and it's much better
adam2046
How many bobble heads has everyone found?
James
awp
I have two - the medical one from the start of the game and Luck which I found in a metro station or something
James
just got a small arms one in the national armor depot? and i cant open the bunker T_T

Download: Oosuki Jun - Keep Smiling (Lanttu) [16 timing].osu
Loginer
So I have the game now. I'm just about to enter Megaton, and it seems to be a pretty entertaining game gameplay-wise. However, it does have some obvious flaws, such as the barely visible shadows, the occasional horribly high-pitched sounds and constant crashes. Oh well, could be my computer.
awp
Did you buy the game?

You probably downloaded the 2.5GB torrent instead of the 5.5GB one. It's not as stable. My game crashes every time I talk to this one guy in the Saloon.
show more