forum

my hard mode ideas

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dranoel
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
The mirror mode is great, since it really exists on the DS (calibration), but Drift and Delay seems a bit redundant.
Delay can definitely be abused by the UO, and I don't see the point. Where's the rhythm sense? It's almost like playing with the sound off. -_-
Drift is okay... though this comes right down to memorization of the beatmap anyway.
James
drift = meh

mirror = already discussed i think, as a multiplayer powerup

delay = another meh
FriSha_old

Dranoel wrote:

Delay - Clicks will register half a second later. Could this potentially be abused with the universal offset?
There's something came to my mind when I has read that. What about other mod, which makes the beats harder to hit? I mean, like making 50's be X, 100's be 50, 300's be 100 and to make 300 you need to hit more exactly to the beat than normal gameplay. Think of harder Judge difficulty in Stepmania. Also it need to make sliders combobreak if your mouse isn't on that ball for even a millisecond (even if the ball isn't on slider tick) and make spinners much harder to spin. What about name... is "Metal beats" mod sounds good? Because it's like to hit through metal or something like that.

Was too lazy to make a topic for something that stupid so I posted on this topic.

YoshiKart
That's pretty much the same thing as HardROCK!. The range for 300's is slimmer.
ThePassingShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.