forum

Ranking error [NOT Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jean_old
Okay, this has happened to me for at least 10 of the ranked songs, so if it's just me I'm not sure what's causing the problem. It will show one or more of the difficulties for that song as not official ranked/editted, so I can't rank a score on it, when in the rankings it clearly is ranked on that dofficulty and others are scoring on it. A couple of examples are Sukima Swith - Zenryoku Shounen [Original Insane], FAIRY FORE - Vivid [Hard], and both difficulties of Spoon - Don't You Evah. There are more songs, of course, but I don't wanna list them all if I don't have to.

Anyone else have this problem?
peppy
Have you tried clicking to the left where it says "click here" in osu! so it can update the osu files to the latest ranked version?
Topic Starter
Jean_old
.. lol, oh. XD that didn't seem obivous for some reason, it works. Thank you.
peppy
Yes, I definitely need to make that more obvious. Hopefully I can do something about it tonight.
Topic Starter
Jean_old
Oh, crap. Actually, it's still the same deal for Sukima Swith - Zenryoku Shounen [Original Insane], it doesn't work for that one. D:
awp
If the .osu file was named to something else, it won't update properly. I've found that it works for some, but not for others, and when in doubt, I usually just redownload the .osz
peppy
I guess we'll need to look into that one.. maybe its wrong on the servers themselves :O
Topic Starter
Jean_old
Yeah uh, it's still like that for that song, just to let you know XD