forum

Orange Range - Shanghai Honey [Easy&Normal]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ezzpify
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2007年12月4日 at 下午 09:24:15

Artist: Orange Range
Title: Shanghai Honey
BPM: 130
Filesize: 2860kb
Play Time: 01:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.72 stars, 130 notes)
  2. Normal (3.76 stars, 168 notes)
Download: Orange Range - Shanghai Honey
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Thanks for eyup's reminding.
Now the final edition (I hope) is finished.
Have fun : )
eyup
Fun! The layout is very nice. The timing is a bit off - delete all your timing sections, then use BPM=130, Offset=4669. Resnap notes, check, etc etc.

One part of the beat spacing was a bit off-putting though - one set of three distant half-beats was immediately followed by another set of three very close 3/4 beats (0:23.36). It's OK if the beat spacing isn't exactly the same throughout the beatmap, but something as obvious as this should be avoided.
Topic Starter
Ezzpify
thanks for your reply :)
Here is the edited version
[url]http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Orange Range - Shanghai Honey (elzamxrai) [Easy].osu[/url]
[url]http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Orange Range - Shanghai Honey (elzamxrai) [Normal].osu[/url]
I hope this will be fine. :mrgreen:
eyup

eyup wrote:

One part of the beat spacing was a bit off-putting though - one set of three distant half-beats was immediately followed by another set of three very close 3/4 beats (0:23.36).
I think you forgot to change this :) It's in the Normal version. The timing is perfect now!

Now where the hell have I heard this song from before?! :?
peppy
@eyup: Ouendan 1? :P
eyup
I'm glad you've finalized this because it was very good to begin with, only a few minor flaws to fix. It's now ready for rankings!
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
This is ranked but didn't get a heart icon ???
Metroid
Cause I want more difficulties I mapped a hard myself
I just wanna know if you want this added to your map.

Download: Orange Range - Shanghai Honey (elzamxrai) [Metroid's Hard].osu
Dark Drifter
Great work on this, it' a very enjoyable Beatmap.