forum

Slider track graphic bug during gameplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tenten220
Whenever a slider appears in gameplay, the track is either invisible or replaced with random graphics or grey bars, as such:

I've disabled slider snaking and it still happens every single time.
peppy
Can you please describe you system specs (especially graphics card, and operating system). Also, try to upgrade your graphics drivers if you can.
Topic Starter
tenten220
OS is Windows XP. Evidently, my graphics card is the Nvidia VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP, and I seem to have all the necessary drivers for it.
peppy
Last question: have you tried OpenGL mode?
Ayasato-chan
I have this problem too. I have Open GL mode on. (My graphics card is an Intel, though I can't remember the digits).
darkhina
im have the same problem and i cat use open gl only the other option
[deleted user]
I have the same problem.

Windows XP
Using OpenGL mode
G. Card: VIA/S3G UniChrome IGP [Same as him, possibly the problem]
Topic Starter
tenten220
@ Peppy: Yes, I have.
Takaama Rizitamo
I have this problem too and i use windows xp, Open GL mode and i have VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP videocard. What I can do now???
mm201
Holy necro, Batman!

Unfortunately, I believe this is just a low system spec issue. There's not enough video RAM to complete the texture copy. You could try running at a lower resolution/fullscreen, and closing any 3d apps that might be running in the background.

There are some performance improvements in the tubes for an upcoming release which might relieve this for a few.
Takaama Rizitamo
I try all resolutions and turn the low end pc and i exit from msn and everything else but the problem is still there :(