forum

Kaori Aso - I Look Up At The Sky Because You Are There

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sargon_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 พฤศจิกายน 2551 at 18:59:36

Artist: Kaori Aso
Title: I Look Up At The Sky Because You Are There
Source: Wild Arms 4
Tags: WildArms4 Sargon
BPM: 134
Filesize: 3123kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.2 stars, 149 notes)
  2. Hard (4.62 stars, 265 notes)
Download: Kaori Aso - I Look Up At The Sky Because You Are There
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap! I hope you enjoy it. It's the opening theme from Wild Arms 4 (RPG game I like.)
I'm somewhat new to this game so this beatmap is not so hard... anyway, try it!

Sargon
mm201
A VERY good first beatmap. :) The spacing was natural enough to follow and the timing was good. Nice attention to detail including a backdrop and hitcircle colours.

At 00:44:50 (1) on Hard, the spacing enlarged substantially with no change in texture in the music (or storyboarded warning, though I don't expect this on a first map :P), which was pretty unexpected, and is going to catch players off guard. The spacing then seems to gradually shrink back to what it started as. I'd advise to go over the whole thing with a 1.3 snap, except for obvious and purposeful jumps.

01:37:56 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Spacing is wrong. I can see it's on purpose, but IMO it's awkward and probably isn't rankable unless spaced properly.

Haven't checked out Normal yet, but it's bound to be of the same good quality. Keep up the good mapping, and don't mind the slow response; the BAT are kind of overloaded with large numbers of maps to look at.
Topic Starter
Sargon_old
updated this section..
01:37:56 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Spacing is wrong. I can see it's on purpose, but IMO it's awkward and probably isn't rankable unless spaced properly.
:roll:
Topic Starter
Sargon_old
bump
Topic Starter
Sargon_old
waiting 4 review
Topic Starter
Sargon_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.