forum

Sonic Underground - Justice Callin'

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on November 26, 2008 at 8:43:50 PM

Artist: Sonic Underground
Title: Justice Callin'
BPM: 180.15
Filesize: 11796kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Intense (4.9 stars, 191 notes)
  2. Normal (4.36 stars, 143 notes)
Download: Sonic Underground - Justice Callin'
Download: Sonic Underground - Justice Callin' (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For the record, im mapping these as a joke.

<caps>cover your ears</caps>
Saturos
Nuked by request.
Ekaru
Here's a serious mod post! And I'll assume you respace after everything when it's appropiate, since I'm too lazy to say that every time.

Your timing *may* be off, however, do not take my word for it, because I'm not good at timing.

Intense:

-You mapped the wrong song, it's not gay enough. *shot* That was horrible, wasn't it?
-20:857 - Add a note here, it should be obvious where it should go. It sounds better.
-00:23:52 (5,1) - Wait what. Take out 5, move 1 back to where 5 was, and then extend 1 to where it used to be.
-00:32:02 (1) - Move back 1/2. Then either change it to a slider, or keep it a single beat. Sure, it'll be 1/2 after a spinner, but that's been done before, so no worries.
-00:34:35 (5) - Move back 1/2, add a repeat. And remember to move the slider so it ends in an appropiate spot.
-00:53:35 (1) - You may want to move this back 1/2 and make it a half-beat slider, but it depends on your mood.
-00:55:02 (6) - ^, but whole beat instead of half beat. Again, you don't have to.
-00:55:02 (6) - See 23:52
-01:19:69 (1) - Extend half a beat or so.

Of course, don't take my word for those. It depends on whether you think it fits, since most of those are arguable. Dundundun...

Normal:
01:06:19 (6,1) - Take out 6, move 1 half a beat back, and extend half a beat.

Dundundun... Now we just need a real mod!
Topic Starter
Zerostarry
followed a few comments~

thanks for modding :)
Kasada
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kingcobra52
Issues discussed and fixed over irc, so I'll bubble.
James
i smell copy paste here.. almost made me vomit.. oh well rank time