forum

Stereo Pony - Hitohira no Hanabira

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Utena
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 6:39:59 AM

Artist: Stereo Pony
Title: Hitohira no Hanabira
BPM: 140
Filesize: 5955kb
Play Time: 03:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.77 stars, 399 notes)
  2. Normal (3.49 stars, 245 notes)
Download: Stereo Pony - Hitohira no Hanabira
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Offset changed to 7,110, indeed sounds better now :) thnkx Sin~

Countdown sound made by the lovely Eirrol, much thanks to her :) <3
PS: If you dont like anything on the skin, feel free to change/delete it ;P
DawnII
Your current offset is fine. However, it's not the true first beat. Being as anal as I am, I would move the offset to 7,103.

I don't have really anything to pick on the actual mapping. However, [Normal]'s hitsounds sound soooo ugly. Avoid things like finish spam please. [Hard] isn't quite as bad, but could stand to use some polish.

EDIT:
01:16:96 (3,4) - People will probably jump on your case for this.
James
I thought you're going to add graphix?

anyways,
timing: OK!
Hard:
01:45:88 (2) - new combo color
01:45:99 (1,2,3,4,5) - same combo color in circle 2 above
02:13:96 (1) - bit farther
03:10:10 (1,1,1,1,1) - the sliders.. ewww.. either show up the start and endpoints or change them.

normal:
feels like its kinda hard for a normal, with all those 1/2 beat sliders and stuff..

both difficulties could use some more hitsounds~

DawnII
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Isshin_old
Nice song! Nice beatmap!
But the skin is confused my eyes.
I love Bleach (:

I want Velonica too ; )
Topic Starter
Utena
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
Revived as requested.
DawnII
Oh no you don't go in the graveyard~~

Personally love this map.
mm201
Liking the skin! The slider rebounds are kind of hard to see, though. =/

Offset: 6266

Hardv2:
  1. Why the v2? There isn't a Hardv1 any more :P
  2. 03:10:12 (1,1,1,1,2) - I personally don't like this kind of clustering. You have no way of telling if they rebound, since they are covered up. I think it's rankable, so do what you like.
Wizard Of Orz
looks fine, just some ugly slider stacking but i dont really give a crap about those types of things

good job you10uh
Sinistro
Good work with the map and skin, although the repeats are indeed a bit hard to make out.
Well, I see some really minor stuff, but still essential in my opinion:

The countdown doesn't sound rhytmic. Dawn and I confirmed it's because there isn't the same amount of silence in the "3", "2", "1" files (specifically more silence in 3, I think Dawn said).

I see no reason to call Hard "hardv2" by the way.

MetalMario201 wrote:

03:10:12 (1,1,1,1,2) - I personally don't like this kind of clustering. You have no way of telling if they rebound, since they are covered up. I think it's rankable, so do what you like.
Fortunately the repeat symbol is visible -albeit for a very short time- so I can let it slide (...pun unintended).

00:19:53 (4) - On this one however...the repeat symbol is barely visible at all below the fading previous object on top of it.

01:45:67 (1,1,1,1) and 01:49:53 (1,1,1,1): this, you do not absolutely have to change it. I'm just commenting that it's kind of hard to see there's a bigger gap between the first and second circle than between the last three circles, but it could be ok too.

While we're at it, 00:19:53 to 00:30:46 is kind of a whistle spam. Consider easing on the whistle a little.
DawnII
Still seems to be called Hardv2...
OmicronEXE
tom800510
OH my god~

How fun this map :) :) :) :) :)

need some bats mod this and rank ;) ;) ;)

RANK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

here is my suggestion :D

1.both in two difficulty, i think turn CountDown to "half Speed" sounds better

2.the lion's pic(i dont know what it calls in english) maybe turn yellow or orange or what?

3.color's are ugly~lol

4.what is "HardV2" mean? :?:

5..spinnerbonus is too funny to play, haha :P :P :P

6..rank it!
tom800510
i prefer to change "hard" to "v Q.Q v" cause of the comboburst pic :D :D

and colors look good :) :) :)

both section-pass/fail pic is really funny~ :D lol :D
DawnII
[Hard]
02:28:53 (3) -
02:30:24 (6) -
02:35:38 (6) -
02:37:10 (9) - I'd like it if you also added whistles to these sliders, but that's up to you.

Bringin' back the bubble!
Sinistro
I think offset's a little early... +5-8 ms, I think? Dawn agrees.

"Skip" image isn't really used in this beatmap, but it's not such a big image to affect the map's size...do with it what you will.

New combo placement is not what I'd choose in a number of instances, but I don't believe it prevents ranking.

You get my gold star...and the usual blue one from a bubble pop ;)
Alace
come on
this is good
About sound volume control
set many green marks with different volume
I hope it`s helpful
James
i should have auto rank this before >:[
Sinistro
I'm just waiting on the offset, here. Has it been fixed? I can't remember what it was before. I've tried to ask Utena, but she doesn't seem to be online when I am.
show more