forum

/r snipe insurance [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
awp
/r = reply to last PM recieved, but it's kind of annoying when you're typing a reply to someone and, like me, you're lazy so you type /r this is my reply to what you just said

but, like me, multiple people are PM'ing you all the fuckin' time

and, like me, you type very long PMs to the point where the message marquees and you can't go back to the start of the message to delete the /r and type /msg specific-name because someone else PMs you while you're /r replying to the first person

is it possible (of course it is) to have /r tab-complete to the last person you PMed?

That way I can press /r+TABKEY which will complete to /msg person-name so then I can start typing my reply, knowing that nobody else will snipe it (making the message goes to the wrong person)
Maverick_old
Sounds awesome.

i always wondered why there was not a separated box like in chat rooms when you can decide public chat or to pm a name that pm'ed you
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
/r snipe protection is a great idea, and it would be nice to see PM boxes implemented in the future.
Topic Starter
awp

CheeseWarlock wrote:

it would be nice to see PM boxes implemented in the future.
too late
peppy
Yeah too late, bitches. I actually added the separate chat window BEFORE reading this post, fyi awp.

Topic Starter
awp
I figured as much. You do live in the future. That's kiiiind of like cheating but more of a loophole exploit.