forum

left 4 dead

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blindrob
Humm, I don't seem to see a left 4 dead thread on here.
The demo is on steam now and all I can say is you should all try it. Totally one of the best Co-Op games I have played.
If you have not seen it yet Game Trailers has a lot of videos for it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4094.html
Jeffro

blindrob wrote:

Humm, I don't seem to see a left 4 dead thread on here.
The demo is on steam now and all I can say is you should all try it. Totally one of the best Co-Op games I have played.
If you have not seen it yet Game Trailers has a lot of videos for it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4094.html
You can play demo on steam with your friends :D Good game too.
hadoken_zero
how big (in mb) is the demo
also, how long is it?
Meracath
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
The demo was short but good.

imperia_old
i play this on pc. anyone want to play?
devkit4384
just got my copy today.....we must play NOAW

Loginer
The only fully working No-Steam version out there is in Russian. Should I buy the game?
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eee

Download: Hayami Saori - Shiroi Kokoro (winber1) [senaya's Hard].osu
devkit4384
Loginer

eee wrote:

Loginer wrote:

The only fully working No-Steam version out there is in Russian. Should I buy the game?
I downloaded the Russian non-steam version, and it works, still has english subs
Subs or not, Russian VA = DO NOT WANT
Anyway, an English patch is out, so it's zombie time.
eee

Loginer wrote:

eee wrote:

Loginer wrote:

I downloaded the Russian non-steam version, and it works, still has english subs
Subs or not, Russian VA = DO NOT WANT
Anyway, an English patch is out, so it's zombie time.
where :O
give me link(s)
Neo@lex
Does the nonsteam one support online play?
Loginer
Yes. You can use some gay patches to play on official Steam servers and get banned harder than the guy who pirated the Halo 3 beta, but I recommend using Hamachi to create a virtual LAN. Works with real copies, too.
https://secure.logmein.com/products/ham ... wnload.asp
And if you want to change your name, don't forget to do in both config.cfg and config_default.cfg, or it will go back to "Powered by some site".

By the way, does anyone feel like playing a campaign on Hamachi? No mic.
Neo@lex
Loginer
Lol wait, it's not that simple to set up LAN (Damn you Valve). Just a sec...
Never mind, Valve thought it would be an excellent idea to remove the function for creating a LAN game unless you're logged onto Steam. No illegal zombie slaughtering without an online patch.

I don't trust the online patch. At all.

Never mind, everything works now due to hax. Connect to "osulan" with the password "left4dead" on Hamachi if you know you can play via LAN/own the game legally.
Nharox

Loginer wrote:

own the game legally.
Wat
Loginer

Nharox wrote:

Loginer wrote:

own the game legally.
Wat
The opposite of not owning it legally.

The AI in this game can be so retarded every now and then. If rescue is about to arrive, you don't stay and shoot, you run to it. And what's up with the crappy rescuers? If the zombies are nowhere near the vehicle, why leave the survivors behind?
Also, Expert is insane.

Edit: Eminem has something to say to all of the L4D players out there.
Loginer
I finally got the LAN crap to work. Who wants to play?
show more