forum

Rollergirl - Superstar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
koolkarnt
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 14 November 2008 at 9:28:22 PM

Artist: Rollergirl
Title: Superstar
Tags: Roller girl
BPM: 130
Filesize: 5158kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.83 stars, 148 notes)
Download: Rollergirl - Superstar
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey Everyone, This is my first Beatmap, on a cool little trance song, hope it makes you big scorers,
Reading the other Beat map submission, I figure there is possiblity that some of you feel it might be off time or something.. I dunno.
guess thats what this is for.. Forums I mean. Try it out..

Next maps will dive into the Untapped Metal songs................
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
koolkarnt
Cheers for that.
For something I threw to geather in what 30 mins, I thought it wasnt bad.. THEN I found all the tutorials and worked out all the other business. claps, finishes curvy sliders...
Appreciate the feedback, but I dunno bout you,, BUT hearing "1, 2, 3" is driving me nuts...

I here do by declare it OPEN source. Im sure one of you "pro" mappers out there might be up for the challange...
As for me.. Im going to start from scratch with a new project closer to my prefrence in music..

System of a Down, Metalllica, AcDc, Korn, evolution zero, stuff we have in this country.. not sure how these songs will go on some of you. but I beleive there is a untapped potentual to get some down right awesoem rock n rythem going on.

Cheers