forum

Eminem - Rap God

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, November 09, 2018 at 11:20:49

Artist: Eminem
Title: Rap God
Tags: marshall mathers lp hip-hop slim shady aftermath D12
BPM: 148
Filesize: 8711kb
Play Time: 06:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Tap God (5.32 stars, 1313 notes)
Download: Eminem - Rap God
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

WARNING: 18+ UNCENSORED EXPLICIT LYRICS

I'm beginning to feel like a map god.

This is in fact a really old map, I created it approximately 4 years ago. It was part of my offline beatmaps collection, but now I am giving ranking another shot, so let's see how this goes.

This dates back to when my Eminem craze kicked in with the release of Marshall Mathers LP 2 (that way you can tell the map is a few years old now) - and without a doubt it has been one of the biggest challenges I faced when mapping offline during these past 6 years. But as always, I've done my best to try capturing the song's feeling, so much as if the circles themselves are rapping. Back then it took me 2 full months to finish it, but I'm happy with the result!

I do know this map is vastly different from what modern maps look like now - I also remember I faced some backlash when I released the YouTube video of this map. Granted, it's not for everyone but, hopefully the people who like the song will enjoy the map. You can click here to get to the YouTube video.

Thank you for playing!

Special thanks to Sonnyc, Myxomatosis, and pimpG for supporting me all the way through this hard journey, you're the best!