forum

KANA - Unlimited World

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 07, 2009 at 7:57:53 PM

Artist: KANA
Title: Unlimited World
Source: Luminous Arc 2
BPM: 134.95
Filesize: 6929kb
Play Time: 03:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Master (4.88 stars, 508 notes)
  2. Rune Knight (3.56 stars, 250 notes)
  3. Trainee (3.58 stars, 96 notes)
Download: KANA - Unlimited World
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Luminous Arc 2 full opening. Enjoy.

Difficulty:
Trainee (Easy - shortened)
Rune Knight (easy/normal - extended length)
Master (Insane)
GladiOol
BPM: 134,95
Offset: 14.935
Resnap all notes and double check your map if mabye a note will be misplaced.
Also mabye use soft hitsounds because the song praticly is 'soft' and your hitsounds are really hard compared to that.
Here and there are some spacing issues, but you can easily find them if you run every note true with Distance Snapping on.
Besides all this, great beatmap.
After the problems are fixed above this will get a high chance of getting ranked.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Thanks Gladi for the timing check.
I fixed the timing and the distance snapping.
Also, thanks for telling me to use soft hitsounds. I did not know they existed up until now.
Mogsy
Before I mod this, I'd like to bring up the difficulty names.

Not all of us have played this game, so some people might not get your difficulty names. Sure, that's where the star value comes in, but it'd still be nice to have difficulty names that better describe, well, the difficulty of the map.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Drycona
I am not seeing where rune knight is suppose to fit into the difficulty ranking. Maybe you could do something like Trainee (Easy) for the difficulty.

Anyways I am bumping this now since I am going to be looking at it in a day or so but it is too close to the graveyard. I will edit this post with what I think when I am done looking at it.

EDIT:
Alright I looked at it and here is what I think. Keep in mind this is from a person who isn't a mod and doesn't have a ranked beatmap yet so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Anyways in Rune Knight you might want to check the spacing between the 6 note and the 7 slider at 0:43:028ish. That and I would personally put the 2nd orange note at 1:56:433ish 1 timing tick closer to the slider (like the following group).

And that's all I have to say. I couldn't find anything wrong with Trainee so congrats there. And in regards to Master I don't really consider myself good enough to give wise suggestions to something on the level of difficulty.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Thanks for your reply. I will look at your suggestions relatively soon. All looks are appreciated and helps to get start getting experience modding. Edited

Edit:
The beat at 43 was misplaced, so thanks
(1:56:528, 2) That one sounds correct, but (1:58:417, 2) has a sounds right too with a slightly different pattern. I guess I am going to keep it for now because it sounds right.

Also, Master is going to be remapped, so you don't need to pay attention to it for now.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.