posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022年2月19日 at 15:51:16

Artist: SLAKE
Title: GAMBOL
Source: beatmania IIDX
Tags: Video Game Instrumental Electronic THE FINAL III DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX CLUB VERSiON 2 BIG BEAT Takehiko Fujii 藤井岳彦
BPM: 102
Filesize: 14837kb
Play Time: 01:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (4.59 stars, 119 notes)
  2. Hyper (2.49 stars, 113 notes)
  3. Normal (1.69 stars, 80 notes)
Download: SLAKE - GAMBOL
Download: SLAKE - GAMBOL (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BAD乙
BG by my friend TKG_Miya

dl again if you've had this before 2022-2-18
disclaimer:
The whole map set is a meta parody of a notorious inside joke where the song originally comes from, IIDX, whose chart has a ridiculously small timing window(only ~1ms to get PGreat (like 300 in osu)). However, its difficulty is actually very low. It's rated as 2 (previously 1) from bottom lv1 to top lv12. Also, the total note amount among 3 diffs in IIDX is the same so I made 3 diffs in osu share the same combo amount.

Further reading: https://remywiki.com/Inside_Jokes#GAMBOL

As this unforgivable chart is like a relic among thousand of IIDX charts, playing it gives me, the players an unforgettable experience, with a broken but also essential(in a way) rhythm and the most strict judge area ever appeared in any rhythm game.

The despair is that, when players think they've actually hit the note, the game just responds with a BAD. I want to bring the torture to osu with the best I can, so I kept the weirdass rhythm imitating the core of the original IIDX chart as I suffered from this chart too many times.

As time goes by these years I found the interval of osu community's tolerance has been getting wider. People are more lenient to experimental stuff than ever before. I think it's a good era for me to push things like this.