forum

Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 10:08:08 PM

Artist: Anamanaguchi
Title: Helix Nebula
BPM: 300
Filesize: 2897kb
Play Time: 01:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.66 stars, 108 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 169 notes)
Download: Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
the song is pretty loud. and fast.

tell me what you think!

Download: Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula (darkbluetornado).osu
Manabeast
Gotta attach the MP3 with the .osu to form an .osz for us to enjoy your song, sir.

In Edit mode, open the file, and go File -> Package for Distribution. It'll create the .osz file with everything in it, and then you can upload it and show it off.

I'll play it when you get it up.
peppy

Manabeast wrote:

Gotta attach the MP3 with the .osu to form an .osz for us to enjoy your song, sir.

In Edit mode, open the file, and go File -> Package for Distribution. It'll create the .osz file with everything in it, and then you can upload it and show it off.

I'll play it when you get it up.
You can upload it here
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula wip

whoops, here is the osz
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
updated, almost finished

Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
update: finished hard(or insane) mode
need to work on an easy mode
song edited to save file size

Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula(edit)
peppy
Can you stop uploading the osz file the old way? :roll:
Now that you are using in-game submission, there is no point (other than creating mess for me to clean up!)
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
uh, i'm not uploading it the old way.

i been using in-game submission ever since i finished this
peppy
You will need to 'force .osz upload' once now that you've swapped to the new system! This only happens because your thread already existed, and shouldnt for future new posts.

Sorry for the hassle :).
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
am i doing it right now? :mrgreen:
eyup
Seems pretty solidly made to me. A few little things:

1. Hard: You need to reinsert the breaks, they seem to be broken.
  2. Normal: I think the slider speed is too high for it to be a "Normal" map.
  3. Normal: Try and avoid overlapping slider paths, such as at 0:56.20 (also occurs a few more times in Normal). It's not that big a deal, but looks a bit ugly, that's all.
No other problems that I can see - it was pretty enjoyable to play, especially the Hard version! Here's a star. ;)
Topic Starter
darkbluetornado
i dont see anything wrong with the breaks :|
[deleted user]
pardon my ignorances , im just a newbie here , and i have no ideas about how to deal with osz file ,
i have downloaded 2 osz file of Jay Chou and Yurima performance but dont know how to open it yet, does any benign guys come and help me out plz :oops:
Enok Walker
Yeah, sliders are way faster than they should be in a "Normal" map; unless you want to change them I would call it a "Hard" map at least. Also, the beat separation at 1:23.81 is unusually large.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.