forum

Can't actually play...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GanonsSpirit
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Check for a red bar that pops up at the bottom?

Download: Saiya & Noir & Korosuke - Koigokoro (bodzio230) [Vass_Bass's Hard~].osu
Topic Starter
GanonsSpirit
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
Is it just that map? Chances are that it IS something wrong with the map, such as a missing mp3. Check that you don't have this problem with all your maps. If it does happen for all maps, I have a question to toss your way: Are you placing the whole .zip into the osu! window when you download a map? You would end up getting the problem of running maps if you only dragged the .osu into the window, or tried to drag the .osu and .mp3/.ogg into the window separately.

If it's just that map, try downloading it again.
Topic Starter
GanonsSpirit
Well then, how do you go about getting the zip? I just have txt files.
James
Topic Starter
GanonsSpirit
Wait, it's working more now, but not good enough. Now when I try it, it the retry screen immediately pops up after loading.
Echo
An64fan

GanonsSpirit wrote:

Well then, how do you go about getting the zip? I just have txt files.
As Echo said, go to the beatmaps page and click the download link of a map that you want. Click save, and after it's saved, you can simply drag the .zip into the osu! window.