Chen Xiao Yun - Ai Tsing E Phian Tsu Gua Mng Li

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mafumafu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2018年11月14日 at 17:48:39

Artist: Chen Xiao Yun
Title: Ai Tsing E Phian Tsu Gua Mng Li
Tags: 闽南语 Hokkien Taiwanese Aiqing Pianzi Wowenni 蒋锦鸿 俞隆华 福建烧酒金曲 陈小云 爱情的骗子我问你 Ai Qing De Pian Zi Wo Wen Ni Siao Yun Siao-yun Xiaoyun Lau A
BPM: 121.23
Filesize: 1971kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.66 stars, 209 notes)
  2. Normal (1.61 stars, 127 notes)
Download: Chen Xiao Yun - Ai Tsing E Phian Tsu Gua Mng Li
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
46th.

Acknowledgement:
Flask, Hey lululu, Nerova Riuz GX - Metadata and Hokkien Romanisation
bossandy, Sieg, PimpG, Rizen, dsco - Timing assistance

请大家欣赏八十年代的闽南语金曲

This song was published in 1980s

Normal - me
Hard - me

Tainan

About Metadata:

Title and Artist:

Album cover:
MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qolccyb2OJQ

Romanized title: It should be Ai Tsing E Phian Tsu Gua Bun Li as per Ranking Criteria: "If the song falls into neither category, this choice is left up to the mapper's discretion." This song is Hokkien, a Chinese dialect. Since it does not belong to Mandarin or Cantonese, as well as there is not rule regarding Hokkien. The title was based on the <"教育部" 台湾闽南语常用词辞典> (Official Hokkien Dictionary published by the Taiwan "Ministry of Education") at http://twblg.dict.edu.tw/holodict_new/index.html , with the help from Flask and Hey lululu as well as several Hokkien speakers. According to the ranking criteria, all diacritical tone marks were omitted and the romanization is processed under the frame of single-character scheme.

Other possible romanisation could possibly be:
Phian Tsu -> Lau A (As Phian Tsu is actually seperatedly (single-character) romanized while Lau A is integratedly (meaning-oriented) romanized. This version of romanisation is not realistic because it betrays the guideline of ranking criteria to romanize languages within the Chinese family with character-by-character framwork as well as contradicting the actual performed phonetics by the singer herself. I still added this option in the tags in case, though.