forum

Few things

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jeffro
1. You guys know of the feature that you see your accureracy in breaks like this?
http://jeffro.no-ip.info/screenshot015.png

Well I want to be able to see my acc at all times something like this.
http://jeffro.no-ip.info/screenshot014.png

2. Be able to check a box in the options to enable writing screenshots to My Documents\osu! or My Documents\osu!\Screenshots

Same with osr replays :)

3. A grid lvl 4 :)

4. A REAL CO-OP multiplayer.

People make special multiplayer beatmaps. And they try to complete it together. A little like Rock band How Guitar and Drums and Vocals work together to get a full song :)

Editing Stuff:

1. I want that the editor remembers which grid size and distance spacing I was using on which song. This is really a must imo.

2. A little thing. If I type /np when I'm modding it says I'm listening to the song. I want it so it tells I'm editing the song :)
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jeffro
I know the screenshots are stored there. But storing screenshots in a folder of its own is becoming a good standard. And its easier to browse to there :)

And I also mentioned number 1 on IRC. Peppy just told me to post it in the Feature request forum again :)

As I still think it would be very handy.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ThePassingShadow
i got shortcut to songs folder at my desktop~[/quote]

I have an osu!assistant shortcut that takes me to my osu! folder.
LuigiHann
2. Be able to check a box in the options to enable writing screenshots to My Documents\osu! or My Documents\osu!\Screenshots
You can actually move your whole osu folder into my documents. You'd have to make a new shortcut to osu but other than that it'd still work perfect
Topic Starter
Jeffro
-,- I have my entire osu folder on D

Because all the songs add up on GB's :)
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Added 2 requests.
FriSha_old
Here I come again, trying to improve(?) someone's request
About first request, what about if you pause when playing, in pause menu in addition to "Continue, Restart and Exit" buttons will be written your current Accuracy, Score, Combo and Scoreboard (yeah, I know, you can see Score, Combo and Scoreboard while playing, but you can't normally see them whle playing and the will vanish during break, so it's hard to see them, so, you can just pause and see them)
I suck at explaining... >_<
I know, when peppy see this, he'd say "meh..." and do nothing
Topic Starter
Jeffro
Bump :)