forum

Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leyka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年11月21日 at 下午 07:56:49

Artist: Lia
Title: Toki wo Kizamu Uta
Source: CLANNAD After
Tags: Lia Kirisame
BPM: 139
Filesize: 11748kb
Play Time: 04:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.53 stars, 483 notes)
  2. Normal (2.31 stars, 216 notes)
Download: Lia - Toki wo Kizamu Uta
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
************************thissssssssssss is fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll**********************************
notttttttttttttt tvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv sizzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
m980
Okay

Shorten the maps abit. They're abit too long.

Normal
A few sliders here end on a blue tick. Shorten 1/4??

Hard
1/2 beats in this difficulty.. Sometimes they have a small gap between them and other times they overlap abit. People may get confused with this and think the ones that overlap are hit faster then the ones with gaps in them. Maybe make all the 1/2 beats the same in terms of spacing.
Jeffro
Finally the full version is out :D

Normal:
I think the sliders sound a bit out of sync.

Hard:
I like this version more :)
It's hard to spot wrong timing for my there meaning you did a good job there :).

I hope it becomes a ranked song soon :D

ps. I did the TV Size one :P

Good luck with this beatmap.
Topic Starter
Leyka
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Leyka
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
hi

edit:
holy.. 3 parts, same thing.
high score is not good enough since the map is pretty easy (you cant make this harder, it will turn into ugliness)
Al-Azif
the hp drain rate is so high, that make me almost dead at the long slider :idea:
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.