forum

Spinners produce a delayed combo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dumpsterdiver
Topic. Spinners don't increase your combo at the end of the spinner, they increase when the next note comes on screen. I don't think this changes scores at all, but it does affect when the combo burst comes out. If the 60th note you hit is a spinner, for example, and that goes immediately into a break, the combo burst won't appear until after the break (and the counter remains at 59x until the first note after the break appears).
peppy
I can't replicate this. Can anyone else?
James
can you tell what on what song that happened?
K2J
I have a similar problem that may be related. During Auto, after the spinner, the cursor stays at the center of the map until it "teleports" to the next beat, instead of constantly moving like it does for other items.
Gens

K2J wrote:

I have a similar problem that may be related. During Auto, after the spinner, the cursor stays at the center of the map until it "teleports" to the next beat, instead of constantly moving like it does for other items.
For me, it happened on Kishidan - Zoku (m980). Also, after the spinner, during the break, the glow on... uhh... everything doesn't goes out.

EDIT: Just noticed: I can't do nothing while the glow is up! No screenshot, no esc, no click, no end replay, no nothing!
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
question: can this be done OUTSIDE of autoplay?
Topic Starter
dumpsterdiver
I just tested this again. It seems that it is only during autoplay. However, when not in autoplay, the combo counter goes up, and comboburst.wav plays, but the comboburst image waits a while before coming out (about 18 seconds). This seems consistent no matter how fast I spin, and the same deal with spun out enabled.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
peppy
Topic Starter
dumpsterdiver
peppy