forum

P!nk - U & Ur Hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
resnap notes noob
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Rolled wrote:

resnap notes noob
Done, sry forgot @ first :P
Rolled
Bubbled, even though song name is so fucking ugly with those U's.
Seibei4211
Rolled
I haven't been able to run the edit test lately due to odd lag, been happening for a few builds but never got around to telling peppy :/

So I just base it on how many 300's/100s i get.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

22% mistimed with 3,600 offset. 46% mistimed with 3,636.

I can't rank that.

Ur Hand
00:36:15 (1) - End this 1/2 beat earlier.
01:36:57 (1) - This is a weird, useless note.

Edit: My Hand is fun.
So what offset should I take..?

(I'm done with the comments you took)
Seibei4211
Go with 3,600 for now and see if anyone disagrees. I've got no other beefs with the map, if I recall correctly.
Topic Starter
GladiOol

Seibei4211 wrote:

Go with 3,600 for now and see if anyone disagrees. I've got no other beefs with the map, if I recall correctly.
3600 sounds way to early to me.. I've changed it to 3610 now.
foulcoon
Topic Starter
GladiOol

foulcoon wrote:

I SS'd it with 3,620 if that means anything to you guys~

Great map, just one issue i have. For both difficulties the last spinner feels VERY out of place.
A good fix would be removing (6) from the last combo, starting the spinner at 03:26:81 and ending it on 03:27:87.

Also: i think theres a finish on the spinner in [Hard] but not [Normal], so you should match those up.
Changed the spinner, removed the 6, added finish @ normal and changed offset to 3620.
Thanks Foulcoon!
foulcoon

Rolled wrote:

Bubbled, even though song name is so fucking ugly with those U's.
I guess the actual title is "U + Ur Hand"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP1GCCS-hrk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_%2B_Ur_Hand
Topic Starter
GladiOol
foulcoon
I <3 this map.

Played through a few times to get a good feel on it and got a max of 3 100s.

Few more small things.

[Normal]
00:36:17 (1) - Shorten this back to the white tick so the player has time to adjust to hit the next note.
01:37:44 (1) - ^
Topic Starter
GladiOol

foulcoon wrote:

I <3 this map.

Played through a few times to get a good feel on it and got a max of 3 100s.

Few more small things.

[Normal]
00:36:17 (1) - Shorten this back to the white tick so the player has time to adjust to hit the next note.
01:37:44 (1) - ^
I've shortend it 1/1 tick down, because if I put it on the white it sounds rather ugly ^^
Topic Starter
GladiOol
kingcobra52
You'll need to re-enable stack leniency. Peppy doesn't like it when it's disabled. (you can still have it lowered though)

Other than that, look good. :)
Seibei4211
Wow, I did really amazing with Gladi's 3,610 offset. I'm probably willing to go to 615 though. But man, 610 was awesome.

Anyway, yeah. Re-enable stacking like KC said, then once we can agree on an offset, I'll bubble.
Topic Starter
GladiOol
Ok, made stacklatency 2 higher, and made the offset 3615, in between my old one and Foulcoon's one.
Hope the offset is ok now :D
show more