Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
Today(Nov 23)
A lot of pending beatmaps get ranked.
They have a point of sameness.
They are younger than 2 months old!

How about these beatmaps?
They are older than today's ranked beatmaps but they are still waiting for ranked.

BATs Mod/Rank these beatmaps first!!!!
Creators are waiting!!!!!

1. Hatsune Miku - Last Night, Good Night(x2652300)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5433 Submitted- Aug 31

2. kors k Vs. L.E.D. - SOLID STATE SQUAD(qudfo9)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3577 Submitted- Jun 13

3. Abney Park - Airship Pirate(BluePaladin25)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4297 Submitted- Jul 08

4. Kajmaster Kajet - PYLON BALLS TRAP!!(ReploidArmada)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5943 Submitted- Sep 05

5. NieN: OblivioN (Rockin' Night Style)-wmfchris
viewtopic.php?t=9903

Sup 5 month+ later
I improved my modding ability a lot~
I'll mod these beatmaps first~ AFTER MY TEST IS OVER

This thread was rotten for 5 months
So, I don't know what I have to do :(
First, let's report old beatmaps.(+ 2 months)
They need to get attention!!!
aquabluu
The reason why I gave up mapping months ago :|
Nharox
44. Albatrosicks - Sunfish runs away (Nharox)
viewtopic.php?t=7076 Submitted- Oct 21

;_;
GladiOol
We need more newer mods, old mods get tired (which I understand if you really have to mod everyday songs for like years & years) but that's why we need new & fresh modz.
An64fan
You did a good thing, miny.

And I agree with Gladi, I think a bit of mod cycling would probably do some good.

Also, going through the maps I've looked at in the past:

45. Alexis Erisian - Dead Body Face Down (Hybreed)
viewtopic.php?t=6588 Submitted- Sept 29

^This needs attention.

And, I can't find anything else right now. Thank you Seibei for modding Waga Routashi.
James
were not paid by being mods, and we have our own lives...

and peppy has an idea on how to clean up pending beatmaps... stay tuned...
ash
unsurprisingly, none of my maps are on that list

nevertheless, you may find them in my signature

|
|
|
V
machol30
HOW DARED YOU!!!!
46. Caramell - Caramelldansen (Ryu* Remix) (silasw)
viewtopic.php?t=5319 Submitted Aug 15

Also, 43 is no longer submitted.
Diasios
Being a member of BAT (or Global Mod) is stressful, they cannot be forever to our service. We have to be patient. Our maps will be checked. Now stop bother them.
YoshiKart

minyeob wrote:

17. Miranda Cosgrove - iCarly - Leave It All To Me(YoshiKart)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6216 Submitted- Sep 14
Ha, I appreciate your work, minyeob. But don't look at mine. I still need to grab a new mp3 and video, and adjust all my offsets again. ;-;
Topic Starter
minyeob
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto

xxheroxx wrote:

Being a member of BAT (or Global Mod) is stressful, they cannot be forever to our service. We have to be patient. Our maps will be checked. Now stop bother them.
I guess this thread isn't for annoying the BATs. I believe that it's good that such a thread exists!
There are some BATs that just mod random maps. So, when they want to mod something, they can check out this thread and mod some of the maps which are older and have waited very long. Imagine how the mapper feels when he sees that his map already is around for some months and it's still not ranked! That's demotivating, because he maybe thinks no one looks at it because the map sucks.
(Even though it might be true for some people, )Older beatmaps do deserve attention, and this thread is to show the BATs which maps need checking the most. :<
Echo

minyeob wrote:

xxheroxx
You have 2 ranked beatmaps already

I have no ranked beatmaps
Why do you think that's the case?

edit: don't reply, it's a rhetorical question
An64fan
I completely agree with Larto on the case. xxheroxx, this isn't necessarily a topic meant to bug the BATs. More rather, it's a topic to bring attention to the maps that have been very deprived of it. I've seen a few very good maps that have been bumped as often as is within reason and still receive little to no attention. It's a fact: being at the top of the pending beatmaps list doesn't guarantee that anyone will even spare your map a glance. Some people have worked very hard on their maps, but have been unable to get anywhere near the attention they need in order to get it ranked. This topic is a saving grace to those people; it singles them out so that someone may actually take notice.

Here's a perfect example: Since these mappers could use the attention so badly, I'm gonna go take a look at a few of their maps now to see if there's any way I can help them out. :)
DawnII
Props to minyeob for this, valiant effort.

42. First Class - Beach Baby(Ironsharp)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5890 Submitted- Sep 03

Someone help me out with this guy, cause I can't convince him to snap off 1/8.

Adding another:
47. Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome(erom)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6126 Submitted - Sep 16

If I can ever get around to checking this timing again I'll do so, but in the meantime he deserves some help.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sousei
yeah bats have their other things to do and stuff, and dont have to mod 24/7
but doesnt being a bat mean your expected to mod? other people can mod to help that bats rank a map quicker or something, but that bats still have to mod
and if some people are so super busy, why become a bat?
sure maybe your life became busy after you become bat idk
i dont really mind how things are right now though lol, but i still think its a bit unfair for those maps to make it to the back of the pages and being rarely checked unless bumped
Topic Starter
minyeob
Zatoichi

DawnII wrote:

42. First Class - Beach Baby(Ironsharp)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5890 Submitted- Sep 03

Someone help me out with this guy, cause I can't convince him to snap off 1/8.
Fixed his Insane last night, but you already know this since I told you.
Remco32
Bah, I'm in it.
Twice
show more