forum

New Version - Karma Bump of Chicken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSpiral_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
MP3 is not included in the download. Chart is broken when opened in edit. Nuked.
Topic Starter
AntiSpiral_old
can you help me ... i finished the song and i pressed

file > upload beatmap > standard submission

but then i can't download it again if i want to try it in my other computer ...

cyclone you just said the mp3 is not included in the download ...how's that ?

help me plz
An64fan
He doesn't need to send you the mp3. If you have his map, you already have the mp3. Go in the osu! files, then Songs folder, then copy the mp3 from his map's song folder to the folder containing yours.

Btw, after you've done that, make sure to full reupload.
Cyclone
Eh, i was beaten to it.

Long story short, Full Submission.

Also, there's a reference in the file to a missing picture. Should also be fixed using Full Submission.
Cyclone
Ok, the mp3 and picture were uploaded this time, but i would highly suggest mapping the version that i mapped(the instrumental version), if you really want to go through with mapping this and getting it ranked. This version has a high number of timing changes, and would be a pain in the ass to time properly.
Topic Starter
AntiSpiral_old
Cyclone - An64fan

thank you soo much ^^ the mp3 and the picture were uploaded ... now i can play the song in my other computer

^^ thanks you soo much ...

^_________^
TheJackal_old
great beatmap :D
Topic Starter
AntiSpiral_old
thank you ( thejackal ) ^_^

Your beatmap is good and hard also :P

lol
Cyclone
holy crap, did you even read what i said? The timing is way off, and well, i don't look past timing until it is fixed. Read what i said in my last post.
Topic Starter
AntiSpiral_old
Cyclone .. i fixed the time ... can you check it now ?
An64fan
Timing still feels off on a lot of parts.

And for the sake of the map, please go through it again with distance snap.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.