forum

IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azu_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 8:51:10 PM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Cirno's Perfect Math Class
Source: Cirno's Perfect Math Class
Tags: Cirno's Perfect Math Class
BPM: 175
Filesize: 12599kb
Play Time: 01:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.63 stars, 131 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class
Download: IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Remappign Easy.
Easy done.
Topic Starter
Azu_old
Anyone?
Lef
I'm not a mod but i can help a little ^^

First:
timing is not accurate:
set BPM - 174.999 (but remember this can mess your beatmap now a little... hmmm more than just a little)
set offset -1154 will be more accurate i think (if you realy want to start from beginning, if not you can use 22068)

Because of wrong timing you will be have lot of hard work (i dunno if notes can be re-snapped or something).
If you want more help just PM or something ^^

Edit:
Hmmm... I think some parts of notes you can just select and drag it by "half-beat" that is from red ticks to white (i mean two ticks on 1\4 beat snap ;) )(at last the beginning) but farther it can be more difficult :( Try it ^^
Topic Starter
Azu_old
Thank you very much.
Edit: Reuploaded.
Edit2: Also, don't mind Easy, it's not done and has to be redone.
Lef
Yeah, now its great step forward ^^ its far more playable ;D
Hmmm...I think it will be little better when you do little lower confusing Distance Spacing (you can set distance spacing by holding Alt+ up and down mousewheel). Im done it more than 5 times and my rank was B :P

OK, here is what i think you can change a little ;) :

00:50:011 (4) set slider little shorter, by 1\2 (2\4 ;) ) dont mind me but i think its sound little better :D
00:51:382 (4) there too
Here i have osu! crash :cry:
01:24:982 (1) Set slider farther by 1\2 on timeline (this souns better)
01:27:382 (1,2,3,4) you can set these notes under end of previous slider (will be easier to click)
01:29:096 (2) this sounds a little strange but i think its ok? :|
01:31:839 (2) there too :|

Ok i think it will be little better now ^^
When i see something else ill post it here ;)
Topic Starter
Azu_old
Any better?
Lef
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Azu_old
I based the colors on Cirno's clothes. I'm creating a Easy mode. Then will see how it goes.
Lef
I think for Easy it will be better to do slower sliders and a little easier distance snapping (less confusing ^^ )
minyeob
Watch this http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg
And fix your errors(especially [easy mode])

If you can't fix it,

Send a Private Message to me.

I'll modifty your beatmap. :)
Topic Starter
Azu_old
If you want to fix it, go ahead.
minyeob
[Easy]
23:435 (3),(4) Make farther from (2)
24:806 (5),(6) Make farther from (4)
28:921 (3),(4) Make farther from (2)
39:892 (3) Make farther from (2)
50:178 (3) Move right a bit
51:207 (2) Move left a bit

I'll mod [Medium] Later.

By the way, Is there any problem on my English?
Topic Starter
Azu_old
English is fine.
Topic Starter
Azu_old
*Bump Anyone mind helping?
blissfulyoshi
I am not a mod but I will try to help.

Easy:
(25:839, 1,2,3,4) These notes are pretty hard to hit because you only mapped a few of the syllables Cirno says.
The whole entire beginning when everyone just yells baka baka feels strange with you changing how you map those two words. First there are two notes (22:068, 1,2). Then there are three notes (33:039, 1,2,3). Afterward, you have two notes again (38:525, 1,2). I recommend you pick one style and stick with it.
(1:14:868, 2,3) Nudge left
(1:22:925, 1-4) and (1:23:954, 1-5) These two stacks are not easy difficulty
As stated before, the slider velocity is quite fast for a easy difficulty.
Also, the short distances between notes feels very irritating.
Last of all, there are way too many stacks for an easy difficulty song.

Normal:
Just out of curiosity, why are all your notes with the baka baka only mapping the first 4 of the 6 notes of each one? I feel the notes feel incomplete without all the syllables
This difficulty needs to be distance snapped.
The short distance between notes is still very irritating.
Also, this map has a lot of stacks, but I guess that is okay for this difficulty.
GladiOol
BPM: 175
Offset: 22.050

You've gotta remap your whole map with the information above, and if you remap use Distance Snapping.
It's on the right side of the editor pannel, put it on and it will automaticly put the next note in the correct spacing of the other.
If you do not understand what Distance Snapping is try reading the FAQ, it's full of Tips & Tricks about how to make your beatmap just perfect!
Also add an background.

Good luck remapping!
Topic Starter
Azu_old
Seriously? Fuck.
Well, can someone do a Medium version then? I'll just redo easy. I based medium on my skills.
Topic Starter
Azu_old
I remapped it using the distance snap (0.8x). I'd do a lot better if I can disable those panels. They're in the way.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Azu_old
Well, It fells to small. I guess I should make the hit circles smaller.
show more