forum

Jukebox mode [added b160] [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gilrad
So sometimes I feel like just relaxing and using the awesome new chat function...

It would be awesome if you could turn on a 'jukebox' mode that would allow you to select only the songs, which would then play with only the video and no beatsteps. Add in some sort of playlist function and random selection, and we have a fully functional media player :)
peppy
This sounds interesting, though I'm not sure about the video part. I was actually planning on adding a few controls to the title screen to goto next/prev track, and leave it at that. What do you think about this? I could possibly add video also if you think its required!
awp
Also I noticed on the title screen, when a song is selected, it jumps right into the middle (near the end?) of the song. An option to have it start at the beginning of the song would also be cool.
peppy

awp wrote:

Also I noticed on the title screen, when a song is selected, it jumps right into the middle (near the end?) of the song. An option to have it start at the beginning of the song would also be cool.
*nods in agreement*
[deleted user]

peppy wrote:

This sounds interesting, though I'm not sure about the video part. I was actually planning on adding a few controls to the title screen to goto next/prev track, and leave it at that. What do you think about this? I could possibly add video also if you think its required!
It's not required, but I think it'd be nice to have the option if it's not too much trouble. :)